Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aussie Belle - Bristol  (Read 2285 times)

21 review(s) for ausiebelle (18 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Samsung8

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Aussie Belle
Bristol
£60 FOR 30 mins
DFK, HR, OWO, RO, 69, fingering, titwank, FS

Belle is a star. She is a curvy lady with a magnificent arse that just begs to be rubbed and slapped and fucked (although no A-levels guys).

She picks the best apartments. Always classy, and feels like a real luxury meet.

Belle is quite soft-spoken and has a gorgeous face, real and bountiful breasts, and that arse my god!

Belle takes things at your pace, and gives some of the best OWO with deep throat I have ever had. Lots of DFK, she is very sensual while also being slightly submissive. She enjoyed my fingers and some RO and we got in to a great 69. Her pussy is perfect and I could have stayed there for hours, but on with the condom and she rode me cowgirl style, then some doggy so I could see that magnificent arse and I couldn't hold it any longer. I am sure she would be happy to CIM but I was enjoying the view too much!

A relaxed chat afterwards and offered a shower etc. A proper GFE.

A brilliant meet, and definitely to be repeated!

Offline Samsung8

Offline DrConners

Thanks for the review OP, there was a bit of controversy in another review of her as she got caught out posting badly photoshopped pictures on her profile in an attempt to mislead potential punters as to what she actually looked like figure wise.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=201298.0

She's removed the pictures now (I think) - Sounds like she's an enthusiastic service provider none the less.

She is a curvy lady

A polite way of saying she's a big unit - Size 14 to 16 ?

Belle is a star.

Fluff-tastic  :sarcastic: Thanks for taking the time to post a review, even if she asked you to do it as rebuttal to the one above ?

:hi:

Offline Samsung8

No persuasion necessary from her. It's fluffy yes, but I tend to see SP I like anyway, or I think I will definitely fancy at least, and I go for anything from size 0 to size 16 - I'd say she's a size 12-14? That's what I mean, she's got a few extra pounds for sure, but she is sexy in the right way, i.e., in attitude, curves and general willingness to have sexy fun. ETTO, but I think she's gorgeous, fluffy or not!!

STAR-LORD

Oops. Thanks again Wolf

Its alright. You kind of threw me off with the other woman's link when it came to indexing this one.  I was like WTF? :D

Offline DrConners

No persuasion necessary from her. It's fluffy yes, but I tend to see SP I like anyway, or I think I will definitely fancy at least, and I go for anything from size 0 to size 16 - I'd say she's a size 12-14? That's what I mean, she's got a few extra pounds for sure, but she is sexy in the right way, i.e., in attitude, curves and general willingness to have sexy fun. ETTO, but I think she's gorgeous, fluffy or not!!

Ok cheers for taking the time to respond & again for the review.

I'm not into bigger girls - and bullshit photoshopped pictures (which she has now removed I see) but sounds like an enthusiastic WG & you had a great time.

Thanks again  :hi:

Offline Razor Boy

Sounds like you had a good time Sam! Thanks for the review and bringing this hottie to my attention.
Straight on my Hot List  :thumbsup:

Offline mr big

Seen her when she was is Cardiff great time top girl

Shaketherooom

I saw here recently, ive got to say she was a nice girl and lovely to chat to, but was way too big for my liking, and her owo was average at best. Ill post  a review when i can get round to it.

Offline Yankinlondon

I saw here recently, ive got to say she was a nice girl and lovely to chat to, but was way too big for my liking, and her owo was average at best. Ill post  a review when i can get round to it.

Thanks for that. Was undecided but that has swung it to a "no"

Offline hooper567

Great review. Hopefully see her when she tours Bristol later this month.

Offline happy as larry

I agree she is a larger girl but she gives a good service and offers very good VFM. defo worth a visit.

Offline DrConners

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=203017.0

To add balance to opinion. Thanks for the review.

:hi: