Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppy - LaMaison Bury  (Read 1554 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

I previously posted a question whether anyone had seen this girl but nobody had so I decided to TOFTT after seeing her in reception and thinking she looked as good in the flesh as her pics, I have a particular liking for slim / petite girls so Poppy fits the bill nicely.

External Link/Members Only

Her profile says she is ideal for a GFE and age 21, LMB do tend to be quite out with their age claims but early 20's is about right and i'm expecting a cute little honey for a full on semi submissive GFE however i'd say Poppy either has an older and wiser head on her shoulders or she has been in the business for a few years.

She is running late and shows the last punter our before going back in the room to freshen up, she comes back about 10 minutes later which is a bit annoying but could be taken that she at least had a decent shower.
Friendly enough to chat to in the room with no awkward silence and we start with a massage which i'm fine with especially with a new girl as it gives me an opportunity to chat and discuss services etc.
I was aware that she didn't do CIM or facial which would normally be a reason not to punt a girl however I particularly wanted to see her so was happy to overlook this.
I was sure that OWO was on her profile however she said that she didn't do it "ever" and was a bit forceful in putting this home, checked her profile when I got home and OWO isn't on there so looks like I got that one wrong.
She then informs me that kissing was an extra £10 and RO was also an extra £10 despite the website clearly stating these services are not chargeable - WTF  :thumbsdown:
Despite her wearing loads of bright red lipstick I decide to go for the kissing as i'm seeing her for the advertised GFE and it's hard to have that without kissing IMO so I start to feel her small pert tits while she wanks my cock then I start to kiss her but it's distinctly lacking with no tongues and barely an open mouth.
My hand wanders down into her knickers to be informed "No fingers" and i'm thinking this punt is going off a cliff so just get on with it.
Opt for sex in mish and legs over shoulders, go for more kissing but still not much action and certainly not what i'd describe as a GFE but sex with her did feel really good though my cock was quite sensitive that day.
I'm then reminded about the time so being pressured to hurry up but i'm only 20 minutes into the 30 minute booking and she was almost 20 minutes late to the booking to begin with.
She then asks me to come on her tits which i'm surprised about given her objection to most other services but apparently she like seeing guys cum.
Once i'm ready to shoot I pull out and it's off with the condom then I straddle her and start to wank over her tits, she tells me not to get any on her face as "that has happened before" and again i'm thinking her tone is a bit forceful.
Anyway I put one hand over the end of my cock to stop it shooting up onto her face then deposit my muck on her tits and go to rub it in only to be told "Don't rub it in i've got self tan on and it will make it streaky", sorry love it was at your request to start with!

I skipped the shower afterwards as it barely worked and just a scalding dribble came out so just washed my hands then got dressed but there wasn't much chat and I did feel a bit uncomfortable.
Paid her the money including the £10 for kissing that i'd hardly had and left feeling underwhelmed as the punt hadn't fulfilled the GFE that I was hoping for and as advertised.

This punt could possibly have been a neutral as OWO isn't advertised so I can't mark her down on this however too many "Dont's" when your with her like no fingers and the kissing was almost non existent, this isn't what I call a GFE.

The negative is confirmed by her charging extra for some services like RO and kissing which are advertised by the parlour as being free, this in itself is unforgivable and to top it off she hardly delivered on the kissing but was still happy to pocket the cash, shame on you  :thumbsdown:

VOLPONE

BR, thanks for that excellent review.
Poppy is a very experienced hooker. She started out with Northern Babes as 'Laura'. Was also on AW.This was pre boob job and I'm pretty sure more services were available in those days. That was maybe 7 or 8 years ago. Following that she was at Sandy's for a fair while where she earned the nickname 'Stroppy Poppy'.

She seems fairly greedy so one wonders what the response might be if a punter slapped down a decent wad and suggested it would find it's way into her purse if she swallowed every drop? :D

Interesting to hear that the showers are shit. They were shit when that building housed The Wonder Lounge. Some things never change...

Offline Danmanchester

BR, thanks for that excellent review.
Poppy is a very experienced hooker. She started out with Northern Babes as 'Laura'. Was also on AW.This was pre boob job and I'm pretty sure more services were available in those days. That was maybe 7 or 8 years ago. Following that she was at Sandy's for a fair while where she earned the nickname 'Stroppy Poppy'.

She seems fairly greedy so one wonders what the response might be if a punter slapped down a decent wad and suggested it would find it's way into her purse if she swallowed every drop? :D

Interesting to hear that the showers are shit. They were shit when that building housed The Wonder Lounge. Some things never change...

i dont think its the same girl, he says she has small boobs but "laura/poppy" has had a boob job.
Been wondering where the poppy youre talking about ended up after sandys

Offline cueball

Well cheers for the review BR

I keep toying with the idea of a parlour visit, at least I know where not to go  :hi:

VOLPONE

There's a post on another thread on here where the question of whether it's the same Poppy is asked and someone replies to the effect that they asked her if she was ex Sandys and received an affirmative response.
Hence my post.
Of course the Poppy at GFE could perhaps have worked at SS under another name?
Remarkable and unfortunate coincidence that both 'Poppy's' have the same Diva attitude if that's the case !

Offline Blackpool Rock

There's a post on another thread on here where the question of whether it's the same Poppy is asked and someone replies to the effect that they asked her if she was ex Sandys and received an affirmative response.
Hence my post.
Of course the Poppy at GFE could perhaps have worked at SS under another name?
Remarkable and unfortunate coincidence that both 'Poppy's' have the same Diva attitude if that's the case !
I believe the other thread confirmed that "Stroppy Poppy" of SS fame is the same Poppy currently at GFE, I saw her a couple of times @ SS under her original name Candy then when she left and came back as Poppy, the girl at La Maison isn't the same girl and has small natural tits.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I keep toying with the idea of a parlour visit, at least I know where not to go  :hi:
The best recommendation I have for a parlour is GFE as it's fairly newly refurbished and the rooms are nice; new and clean.
My recommendation for a girl would be Polish Sienna if you want a real GFE as she snogs your face off  :thumbsup:

Alternatively if your nervous about popping your parlour cherry and want something you've seen before to settle the nerves you could go for JJ (Kelly @ Gloryhole girls)

Offline LYL

+1

What a shame, she looks so sexy in her pics...
Banned reason: abusive troll
Banned by: Head1

VOLPONE

Blackpool Rock,thanks for clarifying :my error!
There are two 'Stroppy Poppys'  :D

Tricky12345666

Hello boys this is my first post. Just wanted to say I saw poppy - LaMaison Bury yesterday and she blew my mind. She did insist on OW but more than made up for it with enthusiasm. The girl nearly sucked the bed sheets up my arse. She didn't charge me any extra for kissing either.

Offline cueball

Hello boys this is my first post. Just wanted to say I saw poppy - LaMaison Bury yesterday and she blew my mind. She did insist on OW but more than made up for it with enthusiasm. The girl nearly sucked the bed sheets up my arse. She didn't charge me any extra for kissing either.

Hi poppy... thanks for stopping by  :hi:

Pepsiii

Hey Stroppy Poppy! You offer a shit service, trying to make money off the Sandys name whilst giving shit services, you won't last long at La Maison.
Hello bfoys this is my first post. Just wanted to say I saw poppy - LaMaison Bury yesterday and she blew my mind. She did insist on OW but more than made up for it with enthusiasm. The girl nearly sucked the bed sheets up my arse. She didn't charge me any extra for kissing either.

Brunettelover

At least make it sound somewhat believable  :angry: :dash: :scare:

Offline Blackpool Rock

At least make it sound somewhat believable  :angry: :dash: :scare:
Thick bitch even starts the post with "Hello boys", I mean how many men use that phrase  :sarcastic:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hey Stroppy Poppy! You offer a shit service, trying to make money off the Sandys name whilst giving shit services, you won't last long at La Maison.
This is a different Poppy, the one who was at SS is now round the corner at GFE and this has been covered on another thread

Offline Scotpunter

Thick bitch even starts the post with "Hello boys", I mean how many men use that phrase  :sarcastic:

Those boys that use that phrase are unlikely to be using female escorst Id say!  :rolleyes:

Cheers for the review mate.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac