Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RIHANNA04  (Read 1181 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

saw her at heathrow..
tall very firm and strong looking mixed raceblack woman..
confirmed services in gfe bracket, dfk, owo, oral on her and sex..
paid £50 for 15 mins..
she seemed to get a bit abrupt, anyway gave her money..
barely let me kiss her, let me do minimal oral on her, would not let me kiss her breasts much..
done very pathetic owo on me quickly, slipped on condom, try to reason with her to be more passionate, but to no avail,
anyway she done very quickly pathetic cowgirl fast as she could mechanically and finish..
thought to myself will NEVER EVER SEE YOU AGAIN and just left..

Attitude 5/10
services gfe all there at 10, but overall delivered 5/10
physical construction 7/10..

total waste of money..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Silver Birch

It's a shame because Rihanna has been high on my hotlist for a long while but now seen a couple of negative reviews I feel less enthusiastic, but she because she looks so fucking hot (ticks a lot of my boxes anyway), I'm still tempted.

Do you think she was less interested because you tried to pack a lot into a short 15 mins booking? I always book an hour simply because I don't like to rush and wonder if she is still worth a punt for longer time/more cash.

Your punt does sound shit though  :thumbsdown:

Offline king tarzan

to be frank i was thinking of 1 hour, but when she became slightly abrupt on my confirmation of services, i changed my mind to 15 mins to get the feel of the water.
Otherwise judging by what happened I would of lost more money..
I agree a shit punt!!

UberX

I have seen her too few months ago, a waste of money. Tbh I did not find anywhere attractive like real Rihanna, she is just a typical mixed race girl with a poor attitude.

Offline king tarzan

a part of me wanted to get my money back when she fucked about on not letting me kiss her properly..
money grabbing bitch!!
but i did not want to cause a scene and get thrown out of a hotel..
thought to myself i will reimburse my hard earned money.
you will still be doing what you do and that IS SELLING YOURSELF.

Offline The_Don

to be frank i was thinking of 1 hour, but when she became slightly abrupt on my confirmation of services, i changed my mind to 15 mins to get the feel of the water.
Otherwise judging by what happened I would of lost more money..
I agree a shit punt!!

Walk away!
if you have to, I've done it. If you feel that its not going to be a good punt (for what ever reason) just leave. Some use "left my wallet in the car". Me I tell them; no thanks and walk to the door.  I've had several try (step in front) and stop me. But Its my Money and I spend it how I wish. Then I move on to plan B, C etc

W/G's hate time wasters. I would think its even worse; so close to the money they could smell/see in front of them. Then bam its gone.   Yes a punter time has been wasted as well. But I often feel so much better when I walk because I know, the cash can be used another time and that so called (poor) service provider not pulled a fast one again  :wackogirl:

I have seen her too few months ago, a waste of money. Tbh I did not find anywhere attractive like real Rihanna, she is just a typical mixed race girl with a poor attitude.

Service and attitude are worth so much more than looks and or a nice body (type in most punters view)

Its not easy to find a W/G who is good looking, with a nice body, great service that reasonable priced 
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 06:46:43 am by The_Don »

Offline king tarzan

I 100% agree with you, stacy summer and creme brulee are two of the most beautiful women ever created, there services are very vast in gfe range, there attitude is excellent, there price is extremely reasonable.
I will be seeing the stacy summer and creme brulee again very soon for round 2 with each of them.
then again i have seen a few women as good looking as them, sex been great too,attitude good too, but services limited as no kissing at all, no owo, which is a very big downer, price very reasonable too, but i would not return as the service falls to the average range.

Offline HappyandLucky

Good review and feedback. She is gone from my HL, always grt to go informed on ones punting selection.