Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curly beauty's replacement  (Read 945 times)

edmay

I know she's gone but, per her updated profile, has anyone tried calling Sandra's old number to see the 'lovely girl' she's left behind for us?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 10:09:40 pm by edmay »

Offline LLPunting

Looks like "Spanish Beauty" might be one of the girls in the same flat as the shot of her on the chair by the mirror looks familiar.

External Link/Members Only

Judging from who's left feedback in AW and "his" feedback it could be fake so her quality of service could be very suspect.

The Negative here is only because she wasn't as per pics.  Services not tested.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 10:17:03 pm by LLPunting »

edmay

Looks like "Spanish Beauty" might be one of the girls in the same flat as the shot of her on the chair by the mirror looks familiar.

Judging from who's left feedback in AW and "his" feedback it could be fake so her quality of service could be very suspect.

The Negative here is only because she wasn't as per pics.  Services not tested.

Good find and you're right the room does look familiar. Not sure what the teddy is all about tho. It's a different number and profile from march so not sure if she's definitely the replacement. I've sent a text to the l old number anyway so I'll let you know if I get a reply.

Offline LLPunting

GL with finding the true torch-bearer to replace Sandra.   :cool:

There are a couple of other profiles in the same area which may also be working that flat (given it had 3 rooms) which do look decidedly ropey and may have poor feedback.

TBH if it's all the same receptionist then I don't think I CBA to find out...  :dash:

Sadly every attempt to contact Sandra via WhatsApp on the number she assured me was hers have gone unanswered  :(

Offline HarryHart

Texted Sandra not too long ago asking about the details of the girl she left us with. She replied the following SP (cute_camilla):-

Offline LLPunting

Thanks HH, was that a text from her maid from the number on her profile or from Sandra directly?

Online The_Don

Texted Sandra not too long ago asking about the details of the girl she left us with. She replied the following SP (cute_camilla):-

This W/G (cute_camilla), has had several profiles and the feed back has been very mixed.

I've seen lots of profile swapping and changes, that are not always for the best (punter wise). Thus IMO, one to avoid.

I know she's gone but, per her updated profile, has anyone tried calling Sandra's old number to see the 'lovely girl' she's left behind for us?

Remember, W/G come and go. Even if some one states, they have found a W/G 'that mite fit the bit', YMMV.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 01:59:02 pm by The_Don »

Offline HarryHart

Thanks HH, was that a text from her maid from the number on her profile or from Sandra directly?

Np, it was a text from the number on her AW profile.

Offline HarryHart

This W/G (cute_camilla), has had several profiles and the feed back has been very mixed.

I've seen lots of profile swapping and changes, that are not always for the best (punter wise). Thus IMO, one to avoid.

Yeah, fair enough. One of the reason why I haven't paid her a visit is due to her mixed reviews. Shall I change my mind one day, will definitely post a review up to clarify.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 06:35:20 pm by HarryHart »

Offline LLPunting

Np, it was a text from the number on her AW profile.

Well that'll be the maid pimping whatever random they've found, sadly odds are that it won't be good.

edmay

Shame. Thanks for all the replies.  :hi: