Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Group sex event - sounds too good to be true.  (Read 2841 times)

Offline Honolulu

I responded to an advert on Craigslist for a group sex event taking place next Friday.

Got the following response to my enquiry:

7pm in a rented apartment in Kensington exact location will be given, 20 at the moment 15 females and 5 males, I am 22 my pics attatched, yes there is a financial contribution of £50.

In your experienced opinion is this legit or fake?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Avogadrosnumber

I responded to an advert on Craigslist for a group sex event taking place next Friday.

7pm in a rented apartment in Kensington exact location will be given, 20 at the moment 15 females and 5 males, I am 22 my pics attatched, yes there is a financial contribution of £50.

Let me know when the message that asks for a deposit come in  :lol:

Offline Honolulu

The CL advert has been removed. And currently waiting on a response to whether I can bring the £50 on the night.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Yeah I'm sure it's genuine, they may even sell you tartan paint and magic beans that lead to goose that lays golden eggs and a magic harp   

Offline Shearer1955

And the Matrix is out there; we are living a dream   :P

Offline Honolulu

I've tried to google search the image to no avail. 

My worry is I turn up and get robbed.

Offline Honolulu

The drama unfolds:

Bank transfer and then I send the ticket and information that you need.

On Saturday, May 20, 2017, craigslist reply 9830 <98302e47f8d43aedad2834de75652647@reply.craigslist.org> wrote:

The event sounds like heaven with 3 girls to 1 guy.

Do I simply bring the money on the night of the event?

Offline scutty brown

15 females and 5 males?
Thats bollox. The finances don't add up - no girl is going to fuck five blokes for £16....... (£250 split 15 ways, and don't forget theres rent and an organisers cut to find as well)
Even if the numbers were the other way round so the girls were getting £150 each they'd still be on a loser compared with normal fees.

Only way it works financially is if the girls are slaves

Offline Honolulu

Bank details provided but no name.  I've emailed back asking for a name.

For sure this is a scam .

On 20/05/2017 at 20:23, craigslist 6137645351 wrote:

> Bank: Lloyds
> Sort code: 77-40-42
> Account number: 45591268
>
> On Saturday, May 20, 2017, craigslist reply 9

Offline Honolulu

So, the scammer provides a name...

My name is Rachel field.

Let me know when you have done it and I will check then send you the address and email to get in

On Saturday, May 20, 2017, craigslist reply 9830 <98302e47f8d43aedad2834de75652647@reply.craigslist.org> wrote:

I'll need a name.  Don't want money going to the wrong account.

Trust is important.  My name is Xxxx xxxxxx.

Thanks

Offline stayer

Are you aware that when a bank transfer is done, the name is not checked by the bank? This is why there has been some cases of transfers gone wrong as a single number was input incorrectly, and it can be hell to get your money back from the recipient bank.

However, if it's a scam you won't lose a fortune.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 08:44:03 pm by stayer »

Offline MrMatrix

You should walk away from this..........it sounds like bad news to me.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Honolulu

Are you aware that when a bank transfer is done, the name is not checked by the bank? This is why there has been some cases of transfers gone wrong as a single number was input incorrectly, and it can be hell to get your money back from the recipient bank.

I knew about this as my company had an issue last year with a guy getting £300k of our. Money deposited into his account and charged us a return fee of £30k.

Whether Rachel Field is a real name or not, I wanted to see how the 'scammer responded'.  I've just told her that the money has been transferred and I asked for further information about the 15  girls.

No money was sent.

Watch this space.

raylondoner

I knew about this as my company had an issue last year with a guy getting £300k of our. Money deposited into his account and charged us a return fee of £30k.

Whether Rachel Field is a real name or not, I wanted to see how the 'scammer responded'.  I've just told her that the money has been transferred and I asked for further information about the 15  girls.

No money was sent.

Watch this space.

I hope "they" are not watching this space  :hi:

Offline Honolulu

Here's a turn up for the books:

I told Rachel that I sent her money and asked why she needed tickets...

It is a small gathering, the tickets are so I know that the people are serious and a select few can come, I have the parties every month, Xxx xxxxxxx, North Kensington, London, Xxx, once I get home I will send you a ticket to show the person at the door and they will let you in.

The address omitted a door number and last few digits of post code.  She'll flip when she sees I've not sent her money.

Google map shows address as a respectable housing estate.

More advice please...
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 09:06:41 pm by Honolulu »

Offline scutty brown

Try asking whether the girls are prossies or housewives........as I said before the money doesn't add up if they are working girls.
You never know .........it could just be a bunch of friends wanting a party away from the husbands

I very much doubt it though.........

Offline Honolulu

Try asking whether the girls are prossies or housewives........as I said before the money doesn't add up if they are working girls.
You never know .........it could just be a bunch of friends wanting a party away from the husbands

I very much doubt it though.........

I totally agree.  It doesn't add up.  I was hoping someone from here might have heard of these events, or been tricked into sending money.  Seeing the estate housing, doesn't fill me with confidence.

I might simply chance it and go to the area on Friday and do some scouting.

Offline scutty brown

I might simply chance it and go to the area on Friday and do some scouting.

Be careful......I'd be expecting a flying sandbag as you go through the door

Offline a_test_person

:dash: I can't believe you even replied to a dodgy craiglist advert. Anyone asks you to do a bank transfer and its clearly someone trying to con you. Why are you persisting with this? utterly crazy!

fredpunter

:dash: I can't believe you even replied to a dodgy craiglist advert. Anyone asks you to do a bank transfer and its clearly someone trying to con you. Why are you persisting with this? utterly crazy!

Cos of that all too common affliction where your balls take on the function of your brain

The funny thing is some people actually believe him, which normal person would do this, then he states he's scared of being mugged. But yet he's happy to go there and scout the area, this guy must think he's jason bourne

Offline fisherofsouls

This is hilarious, please post report (with pictures :)

Offline Honolulu

This is hilarious, please post report (with pictures :)

I'll be wearing my favourite Hugo Boss shirt.  Just hope I don't get shit on it.

😂😂😂

Offline Honolulu

So, this morning I get an email from this Rachel Fields, Due to some error, I get an email signature of a guy called James.hixworth@gmail.com. So I email James, telling him that the £50 payment failed.  And I would happily bring the £50 to the event.

I've tried to locate this James via FB to no avail.

I am kind of hoping he would have got alarmed that I got his email address, as all correspondence was performed via Craigslist system.  So emails are hidden.

Undercover Honolulu continues.

BTW - I don't have the looks of Jason Bourne, but on a man-o-man situation I'm not too bad.

I'll be wearing my favourite Hugo Boss shirt.  Just hope I don't get shit on it.

😂😂😂

If your gonna try and be slick at least get it correct, I got shit on a white hugo boss t shirt  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Trenlover

Rule #1 of the internet is most stuff is a scam

Offline HippyCrack

So, this morning I get an email from this Rachel Fields, Due to some error, I get an email signature of a guy called James.hixworth@gmail.com. So I email James, telling him that the £50 payment failed.  And I would happily bring the £50 to the event.

I've tried to locate this James via FB to no avail.

I am kind of hoping he would have got alarmed that I got his email address, as all correspondence was performed via Craigslist system.  So emails are hidden.

Undercover Honolulu continues.

BTW - I don't have the looks of Jason Bourne, but on a man-o-man situation I'm not too bad.

You should be looking to go to a different type of party if that's the case.

Offline Honolulu

Just catching up on the scam...
Rachael/James was upset I didn't make the £50'deposit. 

I respond:

Are you James or Rachel?

I have to admit, you smell of scam.

15 girls and 5 paying guys?  Are these ladies being paid £12.50 each to take dick? Surely the organiser wants to be paid and someone will charge for the flat.

Who on earth are these girls?

This whole thing dodgey as it gets.

Rachel then responds a little upset:

my name is rachel, yes there is 15 girls and 5 guys paying, no there are not being paid at all they are just normal people who like to have fun, i am the orgaiser and do not do this for profit i do this to have some fun with like minded people. discretion is a must no photos are allowed

End of communication

vt

Obvious scam!  :thumbsdown:

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

Anyone in this biz that asks for deposit by bank transfer before seeing the goods is a scam.  :hi:

Offline stayer

Fifteen girls having fun with five guys for no payment? Hmmm....

Offline MrMatrix

Exactly - too good to be true.  :hi:

Offline scutty brown

Fifteen girls having fun with five guys? The guys will have fun, most of the girls are going to miss out