Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Stone, about us she moan! Lol!!!  (Read 2984 times)

P. Lonker

Hey fellow punters, you have really got to question this ones sanity, check her reviews on here and her AW profile, she has had a text that she cannot reply to, if anyone else want one sent, I can do it. External Link/Members Only hope link work.

Offline mh

Apparently she's English? Really?

PLZ DO NOT BOOK ME IF U ARE A UK PUNTING WA✊🏻💦RS ????? I WILL NOT SEE PEOPLE WHO GO ON THAT SHAM OF A WEBSIGHT!!! IF I CANT HAVE MY SAY ON MY OWN REVEIWS!!!

Facking hell, those lips!!!!

P. Lonker

Yes big lips, obviously bigger than her brain!  :D

Offline Belgarion

Apparently she's English? Really?

Facking hell, those lips!!!!

Poor girl just helped herself get a dusty phone.

Always amuses me when they avoid black clients because of a bad experience but not the white ones.

In any event, she's doing me a favour avoiding black men. Long may it continue  :hi:

P. Lonker

Hi mr Black! I am white and I agree, but do you/us think this prossie can really think rationally????

James999

I'm not sure what's worse, her attitude or her botched surgery  :vomit:

P. Lonker

Offline Marmalade

It's amazing when someone has plastic surgery to look like a sort of badly-moulded blow up doll.

James999

It's amazing when someone has plastic surgery to look like a sort of badly-moulded blow up doll.

If you look beyond the surgery you will see a body that is clearly far older than her profile age of 29  :lol: She looks more like early / mid 40's  :scare:

Offline Simmo87

She wants to 'get a grip' we (punters) can not post on SAAFE and you dont her us a having hissy fit about that

Maybe if she she provided a better service would get less negs

Offline Marmalade

No worries. We can list the relevant info contributed on her account:

MOANING COW

That should just about to it. Now where were we... oh yes, ugly, over-the-hill blow-up dolls... (moaning optional extra).  :D

James999

I suspect she'd moan a lot more if a load of UKP members booked her and then no showed on th ebasis she doesn't see UKP members  :sarcastic:

P. Lonker

Emma Stone got a dusty phone?  :P

5th Musketeer

I suspect she'd moan a lot more if a load of UKP members booked her and then no showed on th ebasis she doesn't see UKP members  :sarcastic:
How the hell does she know who is a UKP member unless she is told?   :sarcastic:

Offline GreyDave

:hi: In the words of Baldrick or Manuwel " I know nothing :D :D :D is my response I just say I saw you on aw and thought I `d ring I never say I am a regular punter this is a one off and I a nervous :cool: :cool: :cool: then I bang them with a V powered willy for the whole 1/2  :D :D :D as Jones said they don t like it up em :D :D :D

Offline Gynaemyte

Offline PussyLover789

It seems like she's thrown her teddy out the cot, her profile has gone  :lol: :D

Offline Marmalade

It will doubtless reappear again soon. Prossies like that don't just believe in 'reincarnation': they practice it!

Offline Cunning Punt

It seems like she's thrown her teddy out the cot, her profile has gone  :lol: :D

Shame. I was looking forward to reading her rant.  :D

Offline Marmalade

Shame. I was looking forward to reading her rant.  :D

Easy enough to improv. There's several by her and a pseudonym fanboy in the DeletedStupidTimewastingShitPosts.

"Eeeeew ahhm no fucking allowed to comment on my own reviews and I'm the best an read ma profile" etcetc

and ditto

"I have seen Emma {yeah every day in the mirror you silly cow} and she is {delete expletive superlatives} that money can buy" etcetc

Given the dust on her phone she could have to save up to spend an hour with herself soon.

P. Lonker

Emma Stone, profile gone? Something I said? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Steely Dan

Offline HighlyMotivated

This girl is an idiot but P.Lonker you seem like you have a proper vendetta against her  :D calm your tits

Offline Cunning Punt

Profile back up. Just in case it goes down again or she removes the rant because it leads to a rather dusty phone, let's record it for posterity:
PLZ DO NOT BOOK ME IF U ARE A UK PUNTING W✊🏻💦ER ????? I WILL NOT SEE PEOPLE WHO GO ON THAT SHAM OF A WEBSIGHT!!! IF I CANT HAVE MY SAY ON MY OWN REVEIWS!!! DONT ADVERTISE ME!!! NO TROLLS OR WEIRDOS THE ONLY PEOPLE OUTED ARE FREAKS AND WEIRDOS I DEAL WITH ON A DAILY BASIS! RESPECTFUL GENTLEMEN O඲LY XXX

P. Lonker

To highlymotivated, she started the shit by her rant on her profile about this site! If people start to through shit! Expect  to get some back!! Happy Christmas.

Offline Marmalade

Don't book if you are a UKP member??

With well over 100,000 members that might rather reduce the payload up her chuff

... dusty fanny
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 11:36:17 am by Marmalade »

Offline PussyLover789

I know we can all make spelling mistakes, so emma if you're reading this its called a "Website" NOT "Websight"  :crazy: :lol: :D