Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pregnantkinky my review  (Read 675 times)

Kennedyr007

Dear all,
My review about pregnantkinky has been removed. It is my first review and not last. I don't understand why? I am a genuine punter not a pimp. I tend to leave my reviews short and sweet.
Can the admin bring back my review please?
I don't want to write another one, I don't have time. It took me three days to manage to find time to write that review even if it is short.
Many thanks x

Kennedyr007

Dear all,
My review about pregnantkinky has been removed. It is my first review and not last. I don't understand why? I am a genuine punter not a pimp. I tend to leave my reviews short and sweet.
Can the admin bring back my review please?
I don't want to write another one, I don't have time. It took me three days to manage to find time to write that review even if it is short.
Many thanks x

Guys can you help by asking the admin to bring my review back on display.
I thought punters stick with each other.
Admin might change their mind if you guys vote for me please
Best,
x

Offline PleadInsanity

Guys can you help by asking the admin to bring my review back on display.
I thought punters stick with each other.
Admin might change their mind if you guys vote for me please
Best,
x

It might have been moved to the review section?
Nothing (generally speaking) gets deleted by Admin.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 07:05:01 pm by PleadInsanity »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

It's in the Deleted Posts section, along with a few comments that it attracted before it moved.

You could ask Admin why he moved it, but it looks very low-quality to me. Part of the ethos of this site is that we do go into detail, because only that way can what we post be sure to be of use to all punters. And what little text there was did read more like an advertisement than a review.

Kennedyr007

Thanks guys for the reply. I respect your point of view. With due all respect, I'm not doing a masters in literature but I don't think everyone should be able to write a review according to their ability. I think I have covered most what it is needed. For me the details are personal and not everyone is the same. However, if someone want more specific details, they can ask me and I will be happy to answer but I will not give details that jeopardise the safety of the other party.
I still hope that the admin will bring my review back where it was. My future reviews will be the same, I'm not sitting for an Englysh exam on literature :)

Offline Mr Farkyhars

My future reviews will be the same, I'm not sitting for an Englysh exam on literature :)

I respectfully suggest that, as a consequence, it wouldn't be worth you posting more reviews. It's not a question of "sitting for an Englysh exam" :wacko: it's a question of telling guys what they need to know in order to make an informed decision about spending a lot of money.

Look at the bottom of the page and you'll see a list of links under 'PuntingWiki'. Click on 'Guide to UKP review writing' :hi:

Offline PleadInsanity

Thanks guys for the reply. I respect your point of view. With due all respect, I'm not doing a masters in literature but I don't think everyone should be able to write a review according to their ability. I think I have covered most what it is needed. For me the details are personal and not everyone is the same. However, if someone want more specific details, they can ask me and I will be happy to answer but I will not give details that jeopardise the safety of the other party.
I still hope that the admin will bring my review back where it was. My future reviews will be the same, I'm not sitting for an Englysh exam on literature :)

Lol, the irony :P

Can't comment on your review as i have not seen it and don't have access to the deleted section but when you click on the 'post review' tab it tells you what to include in your review (highlighted in red).
No one is asking for an eexam paper here simply an accurate account of the meeting/facts and your rating.

Offline BecksP

Looks like Grammar School boy told you!!!!

Kennedyr007

My review was cut, clear and prompt.
It wasn't one sentence. It was organised on sub-heads to make it easier to digest by the reader.
It was a paragraph covering most aspect a punter needs to know.
Admin accepted it in the beginning then removed it quickly.
I think my review was complete, full and well organised.
Admin- I'm sure you are reading this thread. Why don't you bring my review back and let the people decide.
Best x