Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Hotlist - £60 for 30mins reviews  (Read 4017 times)

Offline Silver Birch

That's a comprehensive list, but there are one hell of a lot of negative UKP reviews too  :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

That's a comprehensive list, but there are one hell of a lot of negative UKP reviews too :thumbsdown:

A high proportion of Romanians ---------------- that's why.     :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline iwtc

I've tried 30 minute sessions before, and they always feel rushed

vt

Here too, 30 mins can feel rushed, but I don't always want to pay for an hour as I'm a one-pop guy these days.   :blush:

That's why I tend to gravitate to the MK parlours that offer a 45 min option for £90 or a 2 hr party where I might stand a chance of cumming twice. I usually cum around the 30-35 min mark on my 1-2-1s, sometimes quicker if she's really tight and sexy, but having to rush would actually slow things down!   :rolleyes:

vt

That's a comprehensive list, but there are one hell of a lot of negative UKP reviews too  :thumbsdown:

I'm going to check out the ones with the positives, so very helpful to have all those clickable links!!  :thumbsup:

vt

The good thing is with a lot of these that the 1hr price is £100, not double the £60.  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Here too, 30 mins can feel rushed, but I don't always want to pay for an hour as I'm a one-pop guy these days.   :blush:

You can always ask if the girl is prepared to quote you a 45 minute rate, the worst that can happen is that she tells you to piss off.     :hi: :hi:

Offline Silver Birch

You can always ask if the girl is prepared to quote you a 45 minute rate, the worst that can happen is that she tells you to piss off.     :hi: :hi:

Why would they do that?   :dash: I can maybe understand in a parlour, but not an indie.

I saw a wg in her own apartment who was, in my opinion, just a bit too expensive for the hour @ £170 but a good punt all the same. I asked her if I could book her again for a 45 minute session @ £140 (still expensive, but I wanted to see her again - her half hour rate was £110 so I split the difference). She just said "No. Half hour or full hour only".

It doesn't make sense to me, so I now spend my money elsewhere  :unknown:

Offline tantric talents

I saw a wg in her own apartment who was, in my opinion, just a bit too expensive for the hour @ £170 but a good punt all the same. I asked her if I could book her again for a 45 minute session @ £140 (still expensive, but I wanted to see her again - her half hour rate was £110 so I split the difference). She just said "No. Half hour or full hour only".

Out of interest, who was that?