Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duos in London  (Read 1422 times)

halfcut

Can anyone recommend a good female duo to see in London, Adult work is desperate at the minute, just wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Offline hendrix

Depends on exactly what you want and what your budget is. Check my reviews for some ideas. Guys here also speak highly of Platinum Cindy / Dee / Lucy in various combinations. I've had fantastic threesomes by matching up MissKDD with a few Maxes Angels girls.

Offline Sedlmayer

Like Hendrix says, you need to be more specific so that members can help you. Also do some of your own research in the reviews section.
There are two types of FFM 3sum - those where there's girl on girl action (which may or may not be genuine) and those where the girls focus all their attention on you, the paying customer. Which do you want?

Offline Mij

Your budget will also be a big factor here!

tommy1970

Next time they are in London I would go for Rochelle and Sammy at HOD. £240 for an hour - you do not need any longer.

halfcut

Would like the attention focused on me mainly, budget around 250 - 260 an hour not an issue.

Offline iPad3

Platinum Cindy & Michelle independant has to be worth a go in my veiw, 2 top girls in the same room........ Priceless!!!

Hornydevil247

Go and see Dee & Lucy. Great time to be had  :drinks: