Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leah rose  (Read 2078 times)

Offline BernieSumner

So, there appears to be two

Leah rose xoxo &
Leahrosexox

One gateshead, one seaton deleval.
One blonde, one brunette

A tad confusing, u would think the girls would want unique alias's

I know a bit about the blonde one, any info on the brunette, anone??

Offline Part Timer

« Last Edit: December 20, 2023, 12:45:29 pm by Part Timer »
Banned reason: Posting untrue details in a review due to EAS rejection.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kev3773

Leah rose xoxo &
Leahrosexox

One blonde, one brunette

You need to be putting links to the profiles if you expect people to help  :unknown:
Part timer your AW link doesn't work  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2023, 12:37:51 pm by Kev3773 »

Offline Part Timer

You need to be putting links to the profiles if you expect people to help  :unknown:
Part timer your AW link doesn't work  :hi:
sorted I think, thanks
Banned reason: Posting untrue details in a review due to EAS rejection.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Todd Landers

I’ve seen the brunette one a couple of times a year or so ago in sunderland. Works for amour as Zoe. Nice lass and a crackin body.

Offline pomp

Leah rose xoxo &
Leahrosexox

One blonde, one brunette

The Blonde one is from durham she worked with NEA I've had two good punts from her. Pictures from her NEA days

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Leah rose xoxo &
Leahrosexox

One blonde, one brunette

You will find people more willing to help if you post links to who you are asking about, or do you expect people to search for a blond one and a brunette when either one could be from Gateshead or Seaton Delaval.

Then of course the fact you haven't made any useful contributions will also put people off.

Offline BernieSumner

Thanks guys for all of your help. For info i havent punted since before covid but i am considering a return. In my old life i probably saw just about everyone worth seeing in the north east. I have been working my way prolifically through fab since covid. Unfortunately being married fab comes with complications and once you pay for hotel dayuse rooms etc, its cheaper to punt sometimes. So thats my story and reason for lack of reviews. So guys dont hate. If i retake the plunge i promise reviews. Just following the site rules chappos.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2023, 10:29:10 am by BernieSumner »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Thanks guys for all of your help. For info i havent punted since before covid but i am considering a return. In my old life i probably saw just about everyone worth seeing in the north east. I have been working my way prolifically through fab since covid. Unfortunately being married fab comes with complications and once you pay for hotel dayuse rooms etc, its cheaper to punt sometimes. So thats my story and reason for lack of reviews. So guys dont hate. If i retake the plunge i promise reviews. Just following the site rules chappos.
You still haven't linked to who you are asking about.

BTW you aren't following the site rules as shown below

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers.  :rolleyes: although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Offline BernieSumner

No problem, i fully intend to contribute with reviews. Like i said, newly  back in the game...or at least i intend to be. Probably left it too late this side of the festive period but come the new year....id love to leave some reviews of the girls ive seen in the past but like i said, 2020 was my last.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
No problem, i fully intend to contribute with reviews. Like i said, newly  back in the game...or at least i intend to be. Probably left it too late this side of the festive period but come the new year....id love to leave some reviews of the girls ive seen in the past but like i said, 2020 was my last.
You still haven't posted link for who you are asking about.  :unknown: