Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffany - Romanian  (Read 1322 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've seen this girls profile in the NW for a while and think she has moved around a bit, she has ended up in Blackpool now stating that she's touring.
Looks good in the photos and doesn't offer bareback, also doesn't offer OWO or CIM which is normally a negative for me but probably a positive in this instance as it suggests an honest Romanian profile?

Anyone had the pleasure or got any info?
If she is genuine then i'd break my "Don't see Romanians" rule however concerned of a B&S as other Romanian profiles have also appeared so looks to be part of a group

Looking at her feedback and the other girls that have been seen by the guys who have left her feedback it looks fairly genuine, plenty of girls mentioned who I have seen and who are well reviewed etc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 08:16:39 am by Blackpool Rock »

Jay-Jay

I agree BR and I've been wondering if it's worth a punt. The price structure isn't typical EE either.

Jay

Online frankc

I'm working up that way this week...seriously tempted to TOFTT

Offline blackburnian

Her feedback looks reasonable too , lot of names I recognise on there .

BR you could have actually found a decent Romanian   :lol:

Bb

Offline SalfordSam

I saw her when she was in Manchester a while back.  She is sensationally attractive, pictures are definitely her. However she wasnt overly interested in the punt (on phone, chewing gum) and wouldnt let me touch her tits as it tickled her apparently.  No shower available at the time either.  Very fit though.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I e-mailed her early today on AW asking if she had an address or postcode, got a message back saying to contact by phone.

Nervous about this one, really wanted to know where she is based and check it out before speaking to her

VOLPONE

I would assume that if a Romanian doesn't offer Bareback openly on her profile that she is fairly shrewd and realises that doing so may deter the more health conscious punters.
The punters who aren't that bothered about such things can ask for bareback and be accommodated for an additional fee ..... or am I too cynical

ps Presumably she is working to pay for the removal of those ludicrous tattoos on the backs of her legs!

Offline Anon01121

She was in Liverpool 3 weeks ago, then moved to Chester. I'd say avoid, unless you want to go through fake moans a cum & go attitude. Don't get me wrong, she was a nice person and is really attractive but she wouldn't go the distance to ensure you have a good time. Which is why I guess she is moving around.