Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should I? Romanian Jersey  (Read 1794 times)

Offline Troydor69

Yea I know she's Romanian but she looks cute and pickings ate slim around here. Anyone want to talk me out of toftt?

External Link/Members Only
[Link shortened by admin]

kamu

Id like to talk you into posting the correct link (the one from the bottom of their page) so people know who your talking about? :hi:

« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 10:55:09 am by kamu »

Offline hungrypunt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Go for it, surely Jersey cant be sooooo bad, probably working in a hotel and does this for extra cash,
let us know how you get on, then check Guernsey out
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 11:01:49 am by hungrypunt »

Jas1975

Talk you out of it? No, go for it.. Then leave a Review please ....

Offline Troydor69

Thanks for putting the link up correctly. I've messaged her, if it goes ahead I'll post a report.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Punted in Jersey a few times as lad said thin on ground ...Plus when the WG is in a hotel it is VERY easy for the management to know what`s going on  :(  Funny enough though one WG I punted with flew back on same flight I kept my distance and we just exchanged pleasantries ( I had exchanged cash ect 2 days before)
What is a surprise is the WG`s think people there are either Loaded Tax exiles or skint hotel service industry types :hi: :hi:

Offline Troydor69

No response, in fairness she had not marked herself as available but as she had logged in that day I hoped I might get a reply.

overdone

Nice photos - in Brighton. Are there other Rommies in the area - so you know if multi girls & you get the one thats free.

Offline muffdiver

You dodged a massive bullet !!

Saw London area... stank of smoke, terrible sarvice, attractiveness 2/10.

Phil1980

You dodged a massive bullet !!

Saw London area... stank of smoke, terrible sarvice, attractiveness 2/10.

Are you talking about KristenDiamondd ?

Offline shagmore

Saying she is in Bristol,
What have you got to loose, apart from your money  :D
Good luck

Offline cueball

I read the title and thought oh no, not just prossies but bloody pullovers from romania now  :D