Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clarisse Edinburgh  (Read 1062 times)

Offline asdf1q2

Offline asdf1q2

Oh, didn't see this one. Thanks!

Unfortunately unverified
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 03:11:02 pm by asdf1q2 »

Offline suckmyglock

I’ve tried contacting her on a few occasions but never answered, FYI

Offline luckyhazel

I've seen her few weeks ago, didn't bother reviewing as I only saw her on vivastreet back then.
It was last minute appointment txted her and few others, she was quickest to reply back.
She was available, and after confirming services, mainly wanted owo, booked her for 30 min for £70 she stayed off Belford Rd.
Arrived at the place, texted to ask for door/flat number she made me wait extra 10 min, but eventually got the info, got up to the room, and wow! Defo girl in the pictures, stunner face, toned body, and fantastic pair of fakes on her, a bit to o much make up for my liking, but I thought I'm in luck, young (24yrs old max) stunner, was about to service me ;)
At first she was chatty, good English, she was most likely rom, sorted out pw and we both got undressed, no shower offer, got on the bed she started with very light kissing, started stroking my fella, and a little play with my balls while I was sucking on her nicely done boobs, then she give me a nice wipe and reach out for a condom...
"I thought we agreed on owo?"
"No, honey, I don't do owo" as she was opening the condom
"Are you kidding?"
"No you can go somewhere else if you don't like it"
And she proceeded giving me ow. I was fumming and should have walked, but I was already hard and her mouth was on my cock, so thought fuck it. That's where attitude changed, no more kissing, no touching down below, I was only allowed to touch her boobs.
After a minute or so of very shallow and piss poor ow, she goes what position do you want, so asked her to go on top, 3 Mon and she said let's change, I've managed to finish in doggy, she wouldn't let me give her nice pounding as she was stopping me with 1 of her hands, fake moaning didn't help either. She helped me clean up with wet wipes, we said bye to each other and I was off bang on 30 min.
Im summary I should have run when she showed her true colours...
Looks: 8/10
Service: 4/10
Would I return? NO!

Offline S.X. MacHine

The standard of service pretty much confirms your estimation that 'she was more likely Rom'.