Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma in Coventry? (massage)  (Read 2659 times)

Offline noactualbody87

Has anybody had the pleasure of seeing Emma (External Link/Members Only) and know whether there are extras on offer?

I'd assume there were being gumtree and the big use of emojis, but I'm not 100% sure.

Might give her a go at the weekend if no-body has before.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Oralseeker

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=305354.0

Discussed here. I tried to book at the weekend and no reply so I think she only works certain days

Online mr.bluesky

£60 for 1 hour seems a bit steep if you have got to add on extras like happy ending which is usually £20+  :unknown:

Offline newpuntingguy

Same experience as other poster. I was under the impression 1 hr includes extra services but her availability didn’t work out for me.

Offline Oralseeker

I can't vouch for it and she seems she's reluctant to talk about extras by text but someone mentioned on there HE was included in the price

Offline l1mpd1ck

Came across this ad:  External Link/Members Only

Location and overuse of emojis made wonder if the same lady?

Offline Slow grinder

Came across this ad:  External Link/Members Only

Location and overuse of emojis made wonder if the same lady?
Pretty sure she's not... the SP in the picture works from TileHill..and Emma works from Radford..just beware of Emma..she used to work as a 2 girl from a place not far from where she is now (operates from a house)..lots of bad reports at the time,

Offline l1mpd1ck

Thanks guys.  When I saw Emma once several years ago she was in Tile Hill.  I see I didn't do a review at the time but it would have a mild Positive - I haven't been back.