Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BEWARE! Bearwood chinese has been raided by police and council...  (Read 5039 times)

Offline Jockey

By the pub new shop seems to be raided. Not sure about original but same group so beware

Offline Beamer

By the pub new shop seems to be raided. Not sure about original but same group so beware

Source?
Fact or rumour?

Offline Laxster

Both places in Bearwood have been raided by Police and council. Source: I have a business premises very near to the one next to the Bear Tavern.

Online mr.bluesky

Both places in Bearwood have been raided by Police and council. Source: I have a business premises very near to the one next to the Bear Tavern.

I hope nobody was in the middle of a happy ending when the cops arrived that would put a dampner on your day  :scare:

Offline Okiedokie

Is this the natural therapy shop on poplar road and the other shop on the main road - I think Bearwood road opposite a Barclays Banks? I’ve been there quite a few times recently - there was this new girl working there who was young and fit - heard a lot of stories about her tho but gave an amazing massage experience!

Offline Beamer

I’ve been there quite a few times recently -

...and your review(s) are where??

Offline oldmanking

Is this the natural therapy shop on poplar road and the other shop on the main road - I think Bearwood road opposite a Barclays Banks? I’ve been there quite a few times recently - there was this new girl working there who was young and fit - heard a lot of stories about her tho but gave an amazing massage experience!

That could've been 'Ivy'.  Saw her a couple of weeks back, was certainly eager to please.   Was going to go there Wednesday this week again, but the parking situation is hopeless midday, so I parked up in Bus Station car park up road & visited the other shop instead.  Wish I had stayed home tbh. No review as already given that place a negative recently.  Feels like I dodged a bullet anyhow..... Relieved.

Offline oldmanking

I believe they all have links to the shop on Pershore Road nr the old Midland Car Audio shop?  So may want to give that place a miss too?

Offline shiptonlad

The cops visit these places from time to time looking for illegals and under age. Probably safe for a fair while now if it is still open!
More likely that other places in the area will get a visit than this place if they got the all clear!

Offline Metajas

Smethwick police twitter says it was anti-slavery operations because of concerns about sexual exploitation.  3 warrants executed, females screened, 2 arrests.  Photos on the twitter feed, in one you can see the massage price list

Offline Okiedokie

...and your review(s) are where??

I only joined the site a month ago, give me a chance to write a few reviews lol

Offline Okiedokie

That could've been 'Ivy'.  Saw her a couple of weeks back, was certainly eager to please.   Was going to go there Wednesday this week again, but the parking situation is hopeless midday, so I parked up in Bus Station car park up road & visited the other shop instead.  Wish I had stayed home tbh. No review as already given that place a negative recently.  Feels like I dodged a bullet anyhow..... Relieved.

I think Ivy is the older one - has like streaks in her hair - there was like a young one , I want to say her name was Safora or something like that - looked amazing naked has me shooting all over the place, left with a boner. I will write a review, or at least try

Offline dog999

I think Ivy is the older one - has like streaks in her hair - there was like a young one , I want to say her name was Safora or something like that - looked amazing naked has me shooting all over the place, left with a boner. I will write a review, or at least try
What were her tits like?. :hi:

Offline shroplad

Covered in spunk by the sound of things  :D

Offline Avg_Joe

<snip> Photos on the twitter feed, in one you can see the massage price list

:D shame the birds heads in the way, can't get the full price breakdown, but £40 basic hour sounds about right.... looking at the picture of pc plod heading down the corridor, i couldn't help but find myself thinking "i wonder if any of them had been there before as punters and knew the way to the rooms without having to ask"  :sarcastic:

I'm guessing this might have been one of the arrests, or possibly removal of a girl from the premises....

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Online scutty brown

anyone got any website links for the shops involved?

Interesting also that the arrests were announced, often they're not

Offline Littlefoot

anyone got any website links for the shops involved?

Interesting also that the arrests were announced, often they're not

External Link/Members Only

Online scutty brown

Offline oldmanking

what is addy of the twitter feed where the pix are?  last time i was there, seeing ivy, i was taken right out back, up fire escape, and into rooms above main shop.  wonder if they knew about that?

Offline valiumdick

Shame wankers got nothing better to do Easy work :scare:

Online scutty brown

Shame wankers got nothing better to do Easy work :scare:

the fact that two people got arrested suggests the raids were justified

Offline valiumdick

they arrest you for smiling these days proves nothing :dash:

James999

Online scutty brown

Offline Mclovinsbrother

what is addy of the twitter feed where the pix are?  last time i was there, seeing ivy, i was taken right out back, up fire escape, and into rooms above main shop.  wonder if they knew about that?

Offline RedditchJay

I only joined the site a month ago, give me a chance to write a few reviews lol

bullshit...... write reviews as you go..... that way better and accurate

Offline Okiedokie

Okay so tried to write a review but I’m not sure I’m doing it write because it wouldn’t let me and I also tried to send a private message and I wasn’t allowed to do that either so I’ve got two reviews I want to write about this place so here goes

First the positive - about 2 and a half weeks ago - maybe 3

Herbal therapy- safora - positive

So don’t quote me fully on the name because I could be wrong due to understanding but I did think said clearly she was only 21 years old and she looked really young too.

So I walked into the shop and there was this young girl at the desk by the door and she was wearing a tight dress on and she looked pretty tasty and young. Asked if she could my massage which she replied sure and asked how long I wanted. Went for an hour which started with her asking for 40 which is normal and then I got undressed as she stayed in the room which was a little different as usually they walk out at this stage.  So the massage started and she tried to make small talk and she laughed a lot and was cute/energetic the type of stuff you expect from a young girl- but I was pretty horny not going to lie and just wanted to shoot a load haha anyway the massage got more sensual as it went towards my legs and then asked if she does b2b which she asked for 40 quid which I said okay too. Anyway so she stripped off fully and as I watched her take her dress off and knickers - she had no bra on she looked ducking amazing naked - wanted to fuck her after that - slim soft skin, no excess, nice small but perky tits - I was pretty hard just by looking at her at this stage - anyway the massage continued and then she grabbed my cock from underneath me as I lay face down and started kissing my back which felt a little strange as she was still standing at this stage and I’m not really sure she knew what she was doing but it felt amazing her stroking my cock from underneath - after this she got on the massage bed and started sliding on me with the oil on me now too and bit my ear and made her massag strokes feel sensual - after she asked me to turn around and then rubbed her titties and niplles on the top of my dick which made me pretty hard and her nipples and tits being so alive and no sag still kept me pretty horny - she let me kiss her and even got some tongue action and I sucked her tits too - anyway then she lay next to me and kept stroking my cock till I bust which felt fucking amazing - think I shot all over her arm and the her hip a little - after this she wiped me off and I felt like I had one of the best  orgasms - I was still hard for a while after this and felt great - gave her 40 quid and left happy as fuck - and couldn’t get the experience out of my head for a while - just based on how sexy she was naked and how it felt so good. Anyway I figured I’d go again and do two hours next time and see if I can push the boundaries with her - so I went a week after - the main lady who is usually at the desk told me she has left to go back home - absolutely gutted as I wanted to see how far I could go with her - she even asked me to add her on something called wii chat but I had no idea what she was talking about. Anyway great experience and well worth it but she left as she came basically. I wonder if anyone else has tried her?

So this is my one review - have another one about a experience I had yesterday where I was left fortunate

Offline Okiedokie

So I went yesterday to this place after all the reports and it was still open - wanted to see who was available and the main lady was at the ask and I asked her if she has anyone new - so she said yes and told me to get changed and wait in the room - the new lady was pretty ugly tbh - looked at least late 30’s so way older than me and she had yellow and bad teeth - one of my biggest turns offs - anyway massage was pretty shitty and she asked me if I want a handjob - I said no thanks because it doesn’t seem to do much for me lol and the offered me b2b for 40 but I was thinking you’d have to pay me 40 to consider it so I said no and she kept trying to rub my cock to get me to change my mind but it did. Nothing for me. Left spending 40 quid on a massage no HE B2B - bring back the young girl I say - waste of time - no idea what the girls name was she spoke basically no English at all

Regards

« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 01:40:09 am by Okiedokie »

Offline bonham

What country  was that in I've done a search on here and Google nothing  :rolleyes:

Offline Okiedokie

What country  was that in I've done a search on here and Google nothing  :rolleyes:

??? What country was what in? The massages I’ve done a review on were both at the herbal therapy shops in Bearwood in Birmingham - I’ve been many times before to either the shop on the main road or poplar road.

Offline bonham

O its bearwood know them well. but names off shops  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 07:41:03 pm by bonham »

Offline Okiedokie

O its bearwood know them well. but names off shops  :thumbsdown:

Yeah I’ve never really known the name of either shop either haha just know the shops well like you! Still gutted that the young girl left she was so good -  hopefully they get another soon but speaking to the manager lady she doesn’t seem to keen on bringing in someone really young again atm - said she caused her too much trouble 🤣

Offline GingerNuts

Okay so tried to write a review but I’m not sure I’m doing it write because it wouldn’t let me and I also tried to send a private message and I wasn’t allowed to do that either so I’ve got two reviews I want to write about this place so here goes.

I initially had some trouble uploading this, with the help of the new admin Head1, DG and GP I figured out how. Here's a quote for those having this problem

"You need to go to the area review section - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=19.0 and click 'New Review' they all work from there. It's only the review link on the main page that doesn't work."

Offline GingerNuts

Offline bonham

Quote from: GingerNuts link=topic=253461.m :hi: :hi: :hisg2591683#msg2591683 date=1562183580
^

The appropriate link for West Midlands is https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=23.0

Thanks gingerNuts that's very helpful  :hi:

Offline bonham

Yeah I’ve never really known the name of either shop either haha just know the shops well like you! Still gutted that the young girl left she was so good -  hopefully they get another soon but speaking to the manager lady she doesn’t seem to keen on bringing in someone really young again atm - said she caused her too much trouble 🤣
  Well if you like them young òkiedoki lode lane one of the best .3 great ones there at the moment but probebly get more out of min than the other two
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 09:09:10 pm by bonham »

Online mr.bluesky

Well if you like them young òkiedoki lode lane one of the best .3 great ones there at the moment but probebly get more out of min than the other two

Nothing apart from a happy ending at Old Lode Lane. If your lucky you might get a feel of Min's bum over her clothes but that's about all. For a great teasing massage Ruby is the one to see. :hi:

Offline Okiedokie

I do like the one girl at lode lane- quite pretty- I haven’t ever seen Laura I don’t think but I’ve seen min -studying nursing I think? Didn’t try her but she looked decent and I liked ruby and there was this other lady too not Laura that I have tried. From my one experience with ruby and one experience with the other lady both do like this tickling technique which I really liked when they’re playing with the cock and balls/teasing but I wasn’t able to get body to body with either but only have been twice. But yeah I do like them young, can’t lie, nice slim bodies is something I do go for and youthful face. Tried erdington about a week or so back but walked into a minger and left 😂😂 what a waste of a journey from Shirley. I feel the scene in brum needs to freshen up a little, London seems to have a lot going for it now even though the prices can be steep - wish we had more girls like the one I seen at Bearwood sefora I think- did you try her? She was hot. 

Offline bonham

I do like the one girl at lode lane- quite pretty- I haven’t ever seen Laura I don’t think but I’ve seen min -studying nursing I think? Didn’t try her but she looked decent and I liked ruby and there was this other lady too not Laura that I have tried. From my one experience with ruby and one experience with the other lady both do like this tickling technique which I really liked when they’re playing with the cock and balls/teasing but I wasn’t able to get body to body with either but only have been twice. But yeah I do like them young, can’t lie, nice slim bodies is something I do go for and youthful face. Tried erdington about a week or so back but walked into a minger and left 😂😂 what a waste of a journey from Shirley. I feel the scene in brum needs to freshen up a little, London seems to have a lot going for it now even though the prices can be steep - wish we had more girls like the one I seen at Bearwood sefora I think- did you try her? She was hot.

The other girl sophy but you can get most of mins clothes of if she likes you I pay more the ferther I get with her wich is fair

Offline bonham

The other girl sophy but you can get most of mins clothes of if she likes you I pay more the ferther I get with her wich is fair but never asks for extra

Online mr.bluesky

The other girl sophy but you can get most of mins clothes of if she likes you I pay more the ferther I get with her wich is fair

So how much of her clothing does Min remove and at what cost ?

Offline bonham

So how much of her clothing does Min remove and at what cost ?
   Tits out nickers down dress up play with bum clit boobs the rest is private  hope Laura doesn't know this site
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 10:51:34 pm by bonham »

Online shed

I too would be very interested to hear the reply to your question Mr B.
I would be extremely surprised if she took any of her clothes off for extra money.. Not doubting the Op but in my humble opinion very unlikely. Laura would dismiss her on the spot if she was aware of even a hint of anything else but happy endings. Anything reported on here must be fact not fiction. Otherwise we could lose a good service provider.

Online shed

Tits out nickers down dress up play with bum clit boobs the rest is private  hope Laura doesn't know this site

And how much extra did you pay her?

Online mr.bluesky

I too would be very interested to hear the reply to your question Mr B.
I would be extremely surprised if she took any of her clothes off for extra money.. Not doubting the Op but in my humble opinion very unlikely. Laura would dismiss her on the spot if she was aware of even a hint of anything else but happy endings. Anything reported on here must be fact not fiction. Otherwise we could lose a good service provider.

Have to agree with you there shed. I have seen Min a few times. She doesn't mind you having a feel of her bum over her clothes but knowing how strict Laura is in this respect to what her girls offer I very much doubt wether anymore would be on offer. Or perhaps we don't have the charm (or imagination) that Bonham has. I am also pretty sure that Laura is well aware of reviews of Old Lode Lane posted on this site.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 11:09:02 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline bonham

And how much extra did you pay her?
Well ive already read one review about playing with her clit cant remember who did the review maybe you should look it up I know Laura would not like it but seems like its happening. Or I I would have kept silent  maybe.but it's like you say what's happening or keep silent thers been plenty of arguments on here about people not saying and when thay had a extra service looks like another one about to start

Offline bonham

If Laura knows this site she would have seen the other review that's why I put it down on here cus min still there .so maybe she doesn't know otherwise I'd rather delete it if she do

Offline bonham

Plus this is a review about bearwood so unlikely she be reading this one hopefully