Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mariane Brazilian - Middlesbrough  (Read 1138 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7329645) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Youngpunt95

External Link/Members Only

30 mins meet for £100.

The Girl - Looks wise it has to be 9.5/10 (tattoos aren't really my thing but they did suit her). She's even more stunning in person than her pics suggest. However pretty much silence when trying to get some sort of conversation and a stinking attitude overall. Not a great service and very much wanting you in and out.

Meet and location - Texts were fairly quick and responsive, agreed gfe, strip tease and ow before sex. Arrived and was told to sit on the bed and undress, condom put on my flaccid member and music put on YouTube. I asked where strip and gfe was but was told "later" she began very average at best ow before trying to thumb in my semi with very robotic and boring sex. I was struggling to get into it despite how stunning mariane is.
She told me we were switching to doggy and could tell she wanted me in and out quite literally, I thought well I don't want to be here either now so got it over with. Any attempt to kiss, lick or touch her below the waste was told is a no.
As soon as I finished she jumped up and started scrolling through tik toks on her phone as i cleaned myself up.

Overall - The WG is a stunner and that's why I took the chance on an expensive half hour, however if was such a poor service I would not recommend even for pump and dump.

Offline twotight

thanks for the review , I find that with quite a few of the Brazilian ones  :thumbsdown: