Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Consenting Adults Web Site  (Read 1261 times)

Offline sumertime

I was just passing time and following trail when this popped into life:

External Link/Members Only

Now is this a new guy challenging AW or is it the complete load of tosh that is presently on show. Forgive me if this is old hat but I noted (c)2014!!

:vomit:

vorian

Now is this a new guy challenging AW or is it the complete load of tosh that is presently on show. Forgive me if this is old hat but I noted (c)2014!!

:vomit:

AW does need competition any market can only work effectively for the consumer if monopolies or oligopolies are eliminated. Because of this lack of competition, AW has developed many faults which have been discussed before. However as an advertising and contact point for punters and prossies (Assuming the profile is real) it has many good points.

If someone and I hope they will look to challenge AW they would need to have an enormous amount of resources behind them as it would need to be 1000% better than this and make massive losses for years.

How about it Google if you start up "Google Prossie" I for one would forgive you for paying no corporation tax.   

beef4u

If someone and I hope they will look to challenge AW they would need to have an enormous amount of resources behind them as it would need to be 1000% better than this and make massive losses for years.

Why would it have to make a "massive loss for years"?

Val Doonican

Just had a look through site for ads in my region - Scotland.

First 2 service providers I looked at were registed in 2011 and last logged on 3 years ago !!!

Don't think AW have any competition

Offline CBPaul

Same as Val Doonican. If this is meant to challenge AW then it has a long way to go.

Just searched for East Anglia - 4 pages of results and only 2 profiles in Cambridge. First one is outcalls only for 180 per hour second one with no pictures I couldn't even be bothered to look at. There were 2 in Mumbai and one in Goa though, so filtering profiles to East Anglia and then Cambridge works a treat.

RandyF

LOL. The only thing this site challenges is my urge not to close it after 3 seconds. The (c)2014 year bits added automatically by the code on the page  :hi:

vorian

Why would it have to make a "massive loss for years"?

My understanding and of course I may be wrong is any new entry into a market dominated by a single supplier faces massive start up costs to compete at the same level as the original company as they have control of the market. That is why the Government has to control Monopolies through legislation otherwise many companies would eventually turn into monopolies to the detriment of the consumer.  Losses are expected with any new start up with no guarantee of consumers transferring their custom to the new supplier.