Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elegant Michelle - West Midlands  (Read 3101 times)

romario

Hi guys, long time lurker but heres my first review, thanks to dodo for his review which promoted this punt.

Michelle: gorgeous dress, killer high heels, sexy lingerie and looks and body made in heaven.

I saw Michelle around 2 weeks ago. As soon as we met it was like we had known each other for years. She greeted with a passionate French kiss and is by far the best kisser in the business I've had. Pinned me against the wall and felt me all over.

Awesome owo and plenty of looking me in the eyes with the "look", I nearly popped in 10 mins lmao. She loved receiving and she tastes awesome.

It was only a half hour punt and I regret it now as her profile says she's gone away indefinitely on adultwork.com.

Offline Littlefoot

Offline Caratacus

+1 for the thumbs up for Michelle.
I also saw her for half hour about 2 weeks ago and wish i'd had longer. Unfortunately i didn't get to taste her pussy and was planning a revisit. Hopefully she'll be back before too long so that i can put that to right.

Offline ScouserRod

Has anyone any info as to when and if Michelle is returning ?
I have messaged her "secretary" a couple of times over the last month enquiring-my messages have been read but not replied to.

BroncoBilly

Profile updated, now taking bookings, but phone number not up yet.

Offline Littlefoot

Profile updated, now taking bookings, but phone number not up yet.

:thumbsup:

Offline alpharius

What was her rate?

Alpharius  :music:

Offline Kendrig

If remember correctly £120ph, check some of old reviews.  It sure on half hour prices. Cracking  gfe
 :yahoo: