Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FFM 3some in birmingham  (Read 1908 times)

Offline ukpsw

Hi guys, any girls which does FFM 3some for about 100quids for 30min/1h? I'm looking for a quality time (DT, CIM, FK between them, etc)

thailuver

4 hand massage at cradley with bit of playing round maybe they would do more I was happy topless relief

« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 11:49:24 am by thailuver »

ffeet

Hello Gentlemen
An ageing newbie here so please be gentle with me.
I too have an interest in this topic.

I haven’t punted for some time now, having been enjoying a quieter life with an occasional massage but towards the end of last year I decided to indulge and had a couple of nice sensual massages and was pleased to find that the little fella still seems to react well with the right encouragement.
They say make hay while the sun shines so I am considering trying to fulfil the usual fantasy by having a session with two girls before little fella starts to fail me.

I found this forum when I searched on line for a threesome in Wolverhampton and have to congratulate you all for providing a wealth of information.
I didn’t even know Adultwork existed!

Regrettably I think that my own experiences are so long ago that they will be of little use to you although I shall be happy to pass on details of the young lady who aroused my interest with her sensual massage. As far as I can see, I don’t think she has been mentioned on here, although I haven’t trawled all of the threads back to the beginning.

I have searched many of the threads for threesome information but have found very little, so I am hoping for some advice.
Ideally Wolverhampton, Walsall, Cannock areas and maybe Stafford and Telford. I find the traffic in Birmingham difficult now but I might venture into the city if there was a strong recommendation.
Oh and a pension doesn’t really provide exhaustive funds so not too expensive.
Sorry, that all sound very prescriptive doesn’t it but I trust you can help.

Dodo

Ffeet, you sound like a gentleman......welcome to the forum.

getonit

Hi ffeet ,  Nobody answered andybham's question because what he asked for doesn't exist .  You wont find a FFM with interaction between the girls for £100. The masshouse girls are the cheapest but they are duos and not lezzie. 

Offline Stapler

I shall be happy to pass on details of the young lady who aroused my interest with her sensual massage. As far as I can see, I don’t think she has been mentioned on here, although I haven’t trawled all of the threads back to the beginning.

Tell us her name then we will let you know if she has been mentioned!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline ukpsw

Tell us her name then we will let you know if she has been mentioned!

..S...

I guess we can raise it a bit like 120-140, but to be as realistic as it can (I mean that would be nice that the two girls enjoy themselves)

ffeet

Thank you all for your replies.
I wasn't really sure what the going rate is for a threesome but now I have looked through adult work I can see that I would have to pay £100 an hour for a half decent girl so I suppose £200 for two girls is to be expected.
A bit more than I was hoping for, so something in the middle might be about right, after all there is only the one bed!!

Mr Stapler
The girl I referred to is in Penkridge and her name is Natalie.
If she has been mentioned here then fine.
If she hasn't where would I post her details?

Offline Stapler

Mr Stapler
The girl I referred to is in Penkridge and her name is Natalie.
If she has been mentioned here then fine.
If she hasn't where would I post her details?

Hi ff Welcome!
Thanks for that
I don't recall her being mentioned on here. Maybe you can give a few details for the Wolves members.  :hi:

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Taylor114

Ive seen sandy.hot and her friends a few times for threesomes
External Link/Members Only
very good considering the price!

Offline happyending

Hi ff Welcome!
Thanks for that
I don't recall her being mentioned on here. Maybe you can give a few details for the Wolves members.  :hi:

..S...

There's mention of her on the 'wolverhampton massage' thread  page 30