Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: what to do when you are contacted by a WG after a neg review  (Read 1228 times)

Offline yaa tere

After a terrible experience here is the review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61341.0

Found 4 missed calls on my punting phone, what is the best thing to do, ignore her, or what?

Offline shagbambi

Ignore, especially if the girl was a one off.

Offline molloy

I’d ignore. What could come of it? You can’t retract your review and what could she possibly say that would convince you change it to a positive? Being VERY optimistic she may be desperate to get in touch with you to organise a make-up punt free of charge.

:lol:

charming_red

Switch your punting phone off. She didn't live up to her end of the deal and its all there in the review. Shes obviously reading this and needs to take note and up her game to improve her service to her clients who are paying a huge amounts of money to see her.

If there were lots of 'don't do this' and other such bollocks by her then she needs to make this clear on her profile rather than just having a list of likes. Otherwise shes ripping off people.

Offline NIK

Sounds shite. If she was as bad as that she deserves all the bad publicity she gets.
You can't be a prossy with a don't do this or touch that attitude. Although a good many of them  try. She wants to pack it and get a proper job if she doesn't like being touched.  :angry:

Offline smiths

After a terrible experience here is the review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61341.0

Found 4 missed calls on my punting phone, what is the best thing to do, ignore her, or what?

I would ignore her but if she continued I would ring her and tell her to go fuck herself and she has only got herself to blame for offering me a bad service, I can easily change my punting sim of course.

I don't tell a WG I have done a review on them nowadays and purposely don't give exact dates so it isn't often I get contacted.

DeWallenFan

Everytime she calls you, ignore it and bump the review you made of her.

Offline LanceVance

Stand your ground. You reviewed it as you saw it. If you want to answer her calls, that's fine so long as you make it clear you will not be changing the review.

banjo

You dont plan to see her again so ignore her/tell her to fuck off.

a10

Everytime she calls you, ignore it and bump the review you made of her.

+1. Perfect response to a shite sp's attempts to modify a justified bad review.

Also, never believe them if they offer a freebie or 'better service' to 'make up for it'  :lol:

Offline yaa tere

So ignore is the best  :P :P :P way....

Stealthshagger

Change punting sim and ignore. Has she messaged or mailed anything you can see what she has said without speaking to her?