Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommended Ladies In & Around London  (Read 3150 times)

markthehardone

I joined the forum the other day, and posted about a few ladies I'd had good times with in 2011.

I was accused of various things, so I thought I'd change it round, and see what ladies other members here can recommend ??

The majoirty of posts I seem to be seeing here, is alot of negativity about the industry.

Another 'Newbie' member posted a thread a recently, and all the responses seem to be are also accusing them of being a 'Troll'. Another member even suggested they would take advice from a long standing forum member, over the 'Newbies', as the long standing member had been punting for years. How can anyone guage how long ANY forum member has been Punting

I, for one have been visitng ladies for over 20 years now, yet only joined this forum a few days ago. Does this make my comments/suggestions etc less valid than a long term member ????
I see myself as quite long in the tooth in punting terms. In that time, I have had the mis-fortune of seeing some horrors of ladies (We've all been there), as well as some corkers. Some corkers have been 'Cheap' in £'s in comparrisson to others, some horrors have been expensive £'s. I've settled on what sort of ladies I like to visit, and that doesn't mean we all have to like the same.

I for one am not bothered it the lady is English/Eastern European or any other 'Race/Nationality', I am just looking for ladies that offer a service as close to GFE as is possible, when in reality to them it is a 'Business'

There have been a few amazing ladies over the years,and not sure if any other members have had the pleasure of visitng them ????

There was one, a Brazillian girl who I first found in New Malden, near the doughnut place at the roundabout. She then moved to Hammersmith, into her own flat. She really was something else, or at least I found she was ;-)

Another was a black girl, about 10yrs ago, in a flat near Mitcham.

Another was a black girl who was in a flat in Surbtion, near the railway bridge on the Brighton Road, near the car garage with the mini sticking out of the wall half way up the side of the house !!!! IF you've been there you will know where I mean !! ;-) This was about 5yrs ago, I exchanged numbers with her, and then started to visit her at her own flat near Crystal Palace.

There are others, but I will see if I can remember more about them before posting ;-)

Lets hear who others here recommend then ???? ;-)

markthehardone

I know I said about negatitiy, but I have jsut re-found a profile of a lady I saw a while ago. I found her a complete waste of money. I was working over that way, and fancied an older busty dirty looking lady. OK, she got her huge boobs out, but for the rest of the time spent, she kept the rest of her clothes on. Really not a good time, so just a warning on this one

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone else seen her ??

Offline Jimmyredcab

The majority of posts I seem to be seeing here, is alot of negativity about the industry.

Maybe that is because there are a lot of negative aspects of this hobby, things that would never be tolerated in any other industry.

We are more than happy to give praise to good service providers but we will come down hard on parasites who are out to deceive and con genuine punters, most of us work long and hard for our money, we can't afford to waste it.
Just days ago we exposed an agency that was using false pictures on their web-site, one a very convincing computer generated image and another turned out to be a Japanese actress.
We don't see this industry through rose tinted spectacles, between myself and NIK we have over 50 years of punting experience, we have pretty much seen it all ----------- but we are still learning.
Over the last 16 months we have made many enemies and will continue to do so, that is not a problem for me, I thrive on enemies.  ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Anyone else seen her ??

Dress size 12 my arse ---------------- we clearly have different tastes in women, if she charged £10 an hour I would not be interested.

markthehardone

I only joined a few days ago, a you may see. I started this thread to see what the 'Positives' are out in the forum. I appreciate the negatives to the hobby, but I am looking for some new ladies to see in 2012, so if you can recommend, great ;-)

markthehardone

I have a varied taste, depending on my mood. As they say 'Variety is the spice of life'  :yahoo:

Must be said though, in my 20 + yrs of visiting ladies, I have found the MILF's etc give more 'Bang for my Buck'  :wacko:

Don't get me wrong, if I find a young/busty lovely, I'll be there weekly, but not found her yet !! ;)

My % rate for 'Lady Type's = Great Punts' just seems to be higher with the MILF's

That said, someone like Maya does tempt me, but I have a funny feeling it will be a damp squid, hence the Thread to see if there is any feedback on her ??

M1nty

That said, someone like Maya does tempt me, but I have a funny feeling it will be a damp squid, hence the Thread to see if there is any feedback on her ??
I think most squids are damp, cos they live underwater. A damp squib on the other hand would be disappointing, being a firwork that doesn't go off!
Just saying. ;)

Offline smiths

I can recomend Izabel of HOD South Kensington at External Link/Members Only who has some good FRs, and Laura has been recommended to me by a few punters i trust and has some good FRs. A Very well priced Parlour who are highly rated on here by some and have a good reputation. Jade who is on holiday at present is excellent as well and Trinity and Elise both have good feedback but are not on this weeks rota.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 12:58:03 pm by smiths »

James999

Looks like a Tranny in some of those images, and a fat one at that.

Clearly past sell by date & weight  :vomit:

Offline smiths

Dress size 12 my arse ---------------- we clearly have different tastes in women, if she charged £10 an hour I would not be interested.

Same here, and she is based in a good area for me. A complete turn-off in every way to me but each to their own and all that. ;)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 01:17:23 pm by smiths »

jacksparrow11

I can recomend Izabel of HOD South Kensington at External Link/Members Only who has some good FRs, and Laura has been recommended to me by a few punters i trust and has some good FRs. A Very well priced Parlour who are highly rated on here by some and have a good reputation. Jade who is on holiday at present is excellent as well and Trinity and Elise both have good feedback but are not on this weeks rota.

I agree Jade of HOD & LMP delivers a Great service, as does Trinity, Leanne & Rihanna of HOD   :yahoo:

Jacob

This topic moved from main forum. Can members please post in the most suitable forum, if it is about a provider then put it in Service Providers. Surely that's not so hard to understand?

Offline jabbawokez

HOD is on fire these days, had such good reviews but

Milton Keynes is far!

Offline smiths

HOD is on fire these days, had such good reviews but

Milton Keynes is far!

HOD is in South Kensington, they have other Establishments in MK though.

Offline bangerben

I saw her a few years ago. Maybe 2013 or so. Good communication on the phone and good description. Flat was discreet and easy to find. Got there and she was quite pleasant to be honest. Didnt watch the clock while l was there, and afterwards was happy to chat for a bit. Good punt but wouldnt recommend for the high energy guys here.