Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Dream Kimberly--Willesden Junction?  (Read 533 times)

Offline DubCee

Hello guys, thinking of seeing this one but I was wondering if anyone had seen her or have any intel as a UKP search draws a blank
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Any info is greatly appreciated

Offline ttr

I have heard she is great looking in person, and I also know she has been to Tottenham for a while moving from Harlesden. The Harlesden location is on the high street, above the Subway store. Personally i can not go as my mrs works in a store next door to the premises. Too risky for me, lol. But lots of Romanian/Hungarian girls changing at that place daily/weekly.

Offline pepsicolaboy

'size 10' according to aw profile, I find that hard to believe.

Offline DubCee

Quote from: ttr
link=topic=251674.msg2569559#msg2569559 date=1560498190
I have heard she is great looking in person, and I also know she has been to Tottenham for a while moving from Harlesden. The Harlesden location is on the high street, above the Subway store. Personally i can not go as my mrs works in a store next door to the premises. Too risky for me, lol. But lots of Romanian/Hungarian girls changing at that place daily/weekly.

She indeed gave me that location. I'm gonna toft and report my findings

Offline DubCee

'size 10' according to aw profile, I find that hard to believe.

Of course that's her dream size. I always add 2-4 dress sizes. I like my WGs with meat on them so that shouldn't be a problem

Offline Horizontal pleasures

looking good but I would avoid when considering the location and the other likely clients in the area.