Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamond: Hot Collection: Gloucester Road: Diamond, not a boy's best friend  (Read 1435 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

After striking lucky being first to see two new girls last week for a sensational punt https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=150231.0 I came over all peculiar when Diamond appeared on the website so booked in to be her first in London too. She looks pretty damn good in the one published photo, listed as Russian [actually Lithuanian], 18, size 8, 1:78 tall, 34C-24-34, brunette with hazel eyes, what could possibly go wrong?

Well, the answer is pretty much everything. It's difficult to give the negative any latitude because even though it was her first booking here she is advertised as a whore and is charging two hundred notes....

Comms: Easy, text to agency, address by return.

Location: Well known basement in one of those stucco fronted roads between Queens Gate & Gloucester Road, had some awesome punts here but the last one was in the same front bedroom and was a disaster, strike one.

The girl: She greeted me in a white silk vest and smallish big pants, age about right, in her bare feet, she's taller than me, size 12, quite a unit, so unless I've shrunk to 5'10 then she's over 6 feet tall. I see the girl in the photo but it's been glossified and at the most flattering angle and whatever padding they used for her tits was soon exposed as a sham. I wasn't sure if I was here to fuck her or fight her.

The action: She led me to the bedroom by the hand and we stood, eye to eye, kissed and she offered me a shower. I returned to the room which was like a fucking sauna and checked that the window was open. We kissed in a perfunctory way, I undressed her down to knickers, her tits are small, her back is broad, her arse is bigger and less well toned than mine [and I was 18 a loooong time ago] and there was no contest in the biggest thighs department.

She sucked me unenthusiastically with little skill, I removed her hand and guided her to lick my balls which she did reluctantly then back to more sucking, deeper and hands free this time. She said condom, I said ok and she produced one but could put it on because of her nails so I had to do it and it was too small but I managed it after huffing and puffing a while, she jumped on and this johnny was so tight it was cutting my circulation, the mark is still visible now. After a few thrusts she was sweating like a big girl riding a cock in a heatwave, it got a bit smelly upstairs and downstairs and I was losing the will to live so asked her to get off, removed the nodder which smelt strongly of rubbery muff, cleaned my cock and got her on her knees by the mirror where, aided by a little lube and her tongue on my balls I managed to shoot over her face and into her mouth. Her expression at that point can only be described as a cross between hangdog and having found out a family pet had been brutally murdered.

We cleaned up in strained silence, I checked my watch and noticed the whole fiasco had lasted a grand total of 18 minutes. There was no feeling of lets go again, we were two strangers who had just witnessed an orgasm, albeit a magnificent one, there was no engagement, it was over, I wanted to leave and was very upset that I'd pissed away £200 so I said, lets try and make this a 30 minute booking.

She was slightly surprised but accepted all was not well as I contacted the agency, initially by text. We dressed in awkward silence and stood making stilted conversation for what felt like an age but was in fact only a few minutes until she got the call, then went to get my money, all of it as it turned out before showing me to the door apologetically.

I called the agency from outside, I'm a regular client, they were understanding and grateful for the feedback, kudos to them for settling the issue. Even though I got a free shot, the whole experience was totally unsatisfactory, there is work to do on quality control.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Jvosta

You got a free shot as in you got the full £200 refund? Wow

Yeboahsleftfoot

I have spent plenty with them over the years and they know I only complain when it's justified.

Offline Botev Plovdiv

You've got to love Photoshop! She looks sensational.

Yeboahsleftfoot

You've got to love Photoshop! She looks sensational.

Yep, she wasn't - forgot the link External Link/Members Only

Offline Topkat

I followed in your footsteps last week YLF with Luciana  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=151281.0

In the photo Diamond looks right up my street, cute teen who provides DFK OWO CIM :thumbsup: Would have been on my to do list when next in town if you hadnt TOFTT, wont be following your lead with this one.
Wonder if HC will link this review :lol:

Offline Topkat

Well done in getting the cash back :drinks:

Yeboahsleftfoot

I followed in your footsteps last week YLF with Luciana  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=151281.0

In the photo Diamond looks right up my street, cute teen who provides DFK OWO CIM :thumbsup: Would have been on my to do list when next in town if you hadnt TOFTT, wont be following your lead with this one.
Wonder if HC will link this review :lol:

Ha! Read it - the other girl in my duo, Nicolette is fucking gorgeous but had a neutral on here so I reckon unless you click with her you'd get a more vanilla service, albeit from a younger, all natural stunner.

mcgee121

Ikr YLF's a boss.  He probably has a reward card  :lol:.

mcgee121

Ha! Read it - the other girl in my duo, Nicolette is fucking gorgeous but had a neutral on here so I reckon unless you click with her you'd get a more vanilla service, albeit from a younger, all natural stunner.

She's not that young.  She's 27.

Yeboahsleftfoot

She's not that young.  She's 27.

Luciana might be 27, Nicolette younger imo

mcgee121

Luciana might be 27, Nicolette younger imo

I saw her age stated on an agency site.  See here: External Link/Members Only

Yeboahsleftfoot

I saw her age stated on an agency site.  See here: External Link/Members Only

Saw that too, fair comment but I reckon she is younger.

Offline ralhar

so she got spunk in her face and mouth but didnt get paid?

Offline Link7

:D I guess so but that's a problem her, and for the agency, not for us. It was the agency who volunteered the full refund.

Better luck next time YLF!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Yes, I requested to reduce the booking to 30 minutes, fully expecting a £100 refund, the girl & agency volunteered a full refund, looks like my historic and ongoing business is more important than a one hour fee, makes good business sense and I appreciate it.

Yeboahsleftfoot

:D I guess so but that's a problem her, and for the agency, not for us. It was the agency who volunteered the full refund.

Better luck next time YLF!

Thanks, it was a good business decision in my opinion, they won't starve with 80 odd girls on the books.

Offline webpunter

Priceless  :lol:

After a few thrusts she was sweating like a big girl riding a cock in a heatwave, it got a bit smelly upstairs and downstairs and I was losing the will to live so asked her to get off, removed the nodder which smelt strongly of rubbery muff, cleaned my cock and got her on her knees by the mirror where, aided by a little lube and her tongue on my balls I managed to shoot over her face and into her mouth. Her expression at that point can only be described as a cross between hangdog and having found out a family pet had been brutally murdered.

The only question is with which lucky burd you're gonna spend the 200 sheets.  Presuming that this hasn't happened already !

Yeboahsleftfoot

Priceless  :lol:

The only question is with which lucky burd you're gonna spend the 200 sheets.  Presuming that this hasn't happened already !

Thanks mate, the cash is burning a hole in my punting pocket, one lined up for Thursday and looking at Friday too. When you fall off the whore you gotta get right back on again....

TrevorN

@Yeboahsleftfoot Just like to say you are very lucky indeed to visit so many gorgeous girls and really like reading your write ups on the girls . Thank you very much . I don't really read books but your write up are a joy to read . Thanks .

Yeboahsleftfoot

@Yeboahsleftfoot Just like to say you are very lucky indeed to visit so many gorgeous girls and really like reading your write ups on the girls . Thank you very much . I don't really read books but your write up are a joy to read . Thanks .

Thanks Trevor, appreciate your words, happy punting, YLF

Offline BarryProudfoot

I'll second that :hi:

Offline doughboy

Her expression at that point can only be described as a cross between hangdog and having found out a family pet had been brutally murdered.

:lol: :lol:

Love reading your reviews. We share different tastes in women but I look forward to reading your reviews.

Well done on getting a refund though..

Yeboahsleftfoot

:lol: :lol:

Love reading your reviews. We share different tastes in women but I look forward to reading your reviews.

Well done on getting a refund though..

Thanks, I was weaned on EE hookers, Slavic cheekbones do something for me, a crap one hurts