Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss sunita sunita - Birmingham  (Read 1472 times)

punter1088

Miss Sunita Sunita: External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Finanly a positive experiance for me
Meet was last sat

Comms was good initial email on site, she took my number and texted me. We then arranged a time. Confirmed on day the booking and address given. Texted when there and she texted room number instructions.

Location was safe 15 mins walk from new street station. Looks discrete but im not a local so hard for me to know

Girl is attractive, slim size six. Nice tits good arse. Pics are blured on site but its her. You get the idea of her looks from aw.

Meet
Booked 30mins too expensive for me to sample a hour.
Shower offered i already had at home so didnt need
She stripped off askes me to and lay on bed. Would have prefered if she stripped me and let me do her.

Now all her services are covered and there is no kissing on lips. However she kissed my body and let me kiss hers, so that was enough.

We started of with her first putting rubber on and she gave oral.  I was semi hard. She then kissed me over my body which made me hard and ready. Into doggy and pounded away. I was horny no sex for a while so cummed quite quickly. Cleaned up and she was happy to go again.  So a quick back massage and then kissing my back. Oral again and then we got into missionary. Pounded awqy for a while, was able to last longer this time and then cummed. She was quite wet to and does enjoy it. Wasnt making fake noises

Showered up and left. You need giid legs to get in shower. My god its high stupid design really.

Shes q good indian punt for a shag in bham. Still trying to find a gfe style indian. I may treat myself to a hour in future reckon i could cum 3 times

Offline Spurt

How much was the 30 mins not listed.

Offline Littlefoot

Offline shed

It's says on her advertisement that 30 minutes is £100

punter1088

Soz 100 quid normal rate for 30 mins really.was the only indian i could find in midlands to. Rest are in london.

Offline Spurt

Specs savers beckons, 100 half hour too rich for my liking .