Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rubbish adverts / profiles  (Read 641 times)

goldwing1

This one likes chocolates, cats and dogs.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Aarrddvvaarrkk

Her AW profile doesn't fare any better either, I am really tempted though
0 reviews on this site
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Hk

Seem her two years ago, when she advertised on backpage, she come and go, every time she come back, new profile again.
She rom and she must about 24 to 25 now, speak very good English, a smoker, service not bad, if i re-call i had dfk  and oral with out at the time when I have seen her

Offline NigelF

Her AW profile doesn't fare any better either, I am really tempted though
0 reviews on this site
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seem her two years ago, when she advertised on backpage, she come and go, every time she come back, new profile again.
She rom and she must about 24 to 25 now, speak very good English, a smoker, service not bad, if i re-call i had dfk  and oral with out at the time when I have seen her

I assume you're talking about Rosie Teen. Cheers for the info. Would you say her current pics are accurate/recent?

I recently messaged her and she confirmed that she didn't offer French Kissing or OWO (both of which aren't on her likes list but I thought I'd ask anyway). Even though her service is limited (at least she's honest about it), she's a Rom and she's actually mid 20s (shame she's not honest about that), I am still tempted to see her for a pump & dump.

Offline Hk

I assume you're talking about Rosie Teen. Cheers for the info. Would you say her current pics are accurate/recent?

I recently messaged her and she confirmed that she didn't offer French Kissing or OWO (both of which aren't on her likes list but I thought I'd ask anyway). Even though her service is limited (at least she's honest about it), she's a Rom and she's actually mid 20s (shame she's not honest about that), I am still tempted to see her for a pump & dump.
Hi, Nigel, it her on the pic, I have seen those pics is two years ago, so it not been taken recent. Also there are some info from last year, have read, which I did some comment on her
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=139927.0

Offline NigelF

Hi, Nigel, it her on the pic, I have seen those pics is two years ago, so it not been taken recent. Also there are some info from last year, have read, which I did some comment on her
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=139927.0

Thanks. Since it would take too much effort to decide if I want to see her, I won't bother.