Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa - Picadilly Selecta, Manchester  (Read 418 times)

IdkwIbother

Seen this girl a couple of times over the last year. She's not a head-turner but with all her make-up on and long blondish highlights she is quite pretty. Her service is fairly standard(no OWO, expects to be paid an extra £10 to let you go down on her, etc, etc).

Personally I would recommend her for a shag, she's got curves, longish legs, quite tall and seems to enjoy a seeing to. First time we met she rolled her clit around with her lovely manicured fingers while keeping me on the brink in mish(I had to go slow or would have lost control).

The second time I saw her I knew that she'd have me popping too soon so I tried a few sneaky things to somehow delay the inevitable. She knew exactly exactly what I was trying and I nearly lost my hard-on as a result of her counter-measures; it ended with a baby-oil hand-job.

I shall give her one more try when she's back in March(not sure I believe she actually is from French speaking descent) and if can't get to fuck her for the full 30 minutes then I suppose that will be that!

IdkwIbother

Got her name wrong, sorrry(to whoever might care a toss), she's actually called Melany ....