Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GraceyStarr / JasmineRyder - Manchester Picadilly  (Read 2178 times)

14 review(s) for JasmineRyder (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Thephoenix159

Link: External Link/Members Only I believe she has come off AW now
Meet: Sept 2019
Service: OWO + CIM only
Price: £90

Appearance: Extremely attractive, very much my type. Has had a child and can see this once she takes off her bra but still an outstanding body. She was wearing fully lingerie with stockings.

Service: A bit of kissing to start and caressed each others bodies till clothes came off. Then she started a slow GFE blowjob. Attempted a bit of deepthroat but was more relaxing (after long day sort of BJ).

Eventually moved near to a mirror, asked if I should tell if I was close and she nodded. Then came in her mouth and she sucked every drop out and disposed into the bathroom.

Very pretty and attractive girl, accommodating nature.

Offline tesla

OP please note reviews must be submitted within six months of the meet, so this has been moved to general discussion

Offline Juanfortheroad

Christ I thought she was back working again then and got my hopes up.
Definitely would love another hour with her if she does come back.

Offline lewisjones23

Christ I thought she was back working again then and got my hopes up.
Definitely would love another hour with her if she does come back.

keep an eye out when the schools are back in  :thumbsup:

Offline marksmith1986

Has anyone heard or seen jasmine/gracey recently? Big regret of mine not being able to see her when she was around.

I get it’s a long shot but worth an ask

Offline Tonyg

Yep, sadly she’s all loved up
Banned reason: Abusive to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JammyD

External Link/Members Only

Havent met her yet but was hopeful but hasnt logged in since creating profile... a glimmer or hope  :angelgirl:

Offline IAMBATMAN

External Link/Members Only

Havent met her yet but was hopeful but hasnt logged in since creating profile... a glimmer or hope  :angelgirl:
doesn't look like "she's back" lol account created on 15/11/2020
Last login 16/11/2020