Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: aw advice  (Read 1068 times)

Offline James

Hi fella's
it looks like some girls may have clocked onto my review name here and my aw profile

i am getting ignored via messages on aw and text now. have a good amount of feedback so cant be that, and i am approcahing and messaging how i usually did before.

Also one girl i keep adding her to hotlist, she dissapears the next day. profile is deffo active.

i think i need to start again. i can get the pay as you go sim easy to change number. how do i go about the aw profile. Create a new one via vpn?

Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hobbit

Sounds like you might be being paranoid. How do you know for sure they have clocked on?

You say that you add them to your hotlist and they disappear. That's not possible. Only you can remove and add people to your hotlist, the service providers do not have access to your list. So I don't know what you mean. :unknown:

Offline James

Sounds like you might be being paranoid. How do you know for sure they have clocked on?

You say that you add them to your hotlist and they disappear. That's not possible. Only you can remove and add people to your hotlist, the service providers do not have access to your list. So I don't know what you mean. :unknown:

my messages are being deleted by them no responses. Also tried ringing a few girls get cut of straight away. One girl text back and replied my number has been flagged somewhere.

Also i added a girl to my hotlist on fri, she wasnt there sat. addedd again on saturday. today shes not there. but when i search for after logging out, i can see profile.

i may be being paranoid.

Offline bdyno

SPs can disappear from a hotlist if the account isn't active or if they change something in their settings.  I've had it a few times where someone on my hotlist has disappeared for a while only to reappear again some time later.

I've also got one girl who's profile has gone inactive so it doesn't show on the website version of my hotlist, but it does on the mobile version.

To be honest though, if it's a positive review they haven't got anything to worry about.  If it's a negative one, you presumably wouldn't be seeing her again anyway so does it matter?

Offline bdyno

One girl text back and replied my number has been flagged somewhere.
Have you googled for it?

Give yourself a good googling on everything you can think of.

Offline Hobbit

my messages are being deleted by them no responses. Also tried ringing a few girls get cut of straight away. One girl text back and replied my number has been flagged somewhere.

Also i added a girl to my hotlist on fri, she wasnt there sat. addedd again on saturday. today shes not there. but when i search for after logging out, i can see profile.

i may be being paranoid.

This would happen if they block you.  You will need to do more research before deciding. Check for what's in common and that should give you some clues. Always remember girls talk......

Offline James

Have you googled for it?

Give yourself a good googling on everything you can think of.

googled my number nothing, searched the saafe forumn to and nothing has appeared.
Guess i will make a new aw account and new number

Offline conrod

I suspect that there is a flag on your account doubting your authenticity. I had  this happened to me when I made the mistake of allowing the lass I was seeing to use my laptop to access her AW account. 

I contacted AW who advised that the only solution was to start a new account.

Offline Neverthere

googled my number nothing, searched the saafe forumn to and nothing has appeared.
Guess i will make a new aw account and new number

New AW account: use vpn, different web browser (e.g. chrome in incognito mode), definitely use different mob number on AW registration. Delete old account, think it take 30 days but unsure if you can recover again after that or flag you have an alias.

Oh aye, remember to keep using vpn and different web browser every time you log into AW.

I think that's what required, I had to rake through site to try and find info so hope this helps.  :thumbsup:

Offline James

New AW account: use vpn, different web browser (e.g. chrome in incognito mode), definitely use different mob number on AW registration. Delete old account, think it take 30 days but unsure if you can recover again after that or flag you have an alias.

Oh aye, remember to keep using vpn and different web browser every time you log into AW.

I think that's what required, I had to rake through site to try and find info so hope this helps.  :thumbsup:

Cheers, old account deleted using normal network connection. i have opened a new one up using vpn now. not put number in. hopefully any alias are not there. will remember to log in using vpn all the time,

Offline millbush

No need for a VPN just reset your IP address if it's not dynamic,mobile access will be dynamic anyway.
Banned reason: Troll.

Offline HarryZZ

I've just had a very quick scan of your reviews and they're nearly all negative or neutral, I didn't read any of them, are you just really fussy, don't do any research or have you just been exceptionally unlucky? Or perhaps you steer towards the bad ones, a form of self flagellation? I'm sure we're all doing this for different reasons. But if one of the girls you've used sees her review and thinks it's unfair and then checks your other reviews, she may conclude that they're not genuine and they aren't a true reflection of the meetings you've reported on. There a number of ways this can be communicated with other SPs in the area, some girls will individually block number others will pass this numbers on the others working in the same area and result in you not getting much luck when trying to communicate with them.
Perhaps it's time for a new number and a new AW profile.

Offline James

Thanks for help. I'm starting again. Although may not need aw. Found some agency gems.
Im fussy yes. But when it paying high prices the girl should deliver

Offline Malvolio

Phone them up - it's quicker than waiting for a response on AW.