Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alluring Alisha  (Read 9611 times)

Offline ynothgnis

Web: External Link/Members Only
Adultwork: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I tried to arrange a booking with this lady at the end of March via email. She responded that she was not seeing any new clients for the rest of the month but that I was welcome to try again in April.

Fast forward to mid April and, as per her suggestion, I sent her an email with a couple of possible times and dates for a booking but she never read them even though she was logging in daily around that time and even posted a new blog post. I sent one follow up email but that wasn't read either and so I gave up.

From everything I had read, Alisha is thought of as genuine and very professional lady, which is why I have found the above quite perplexing. The reason I wanted to see her was because of one bad review I came across of her and the way she responded to it really impressed me.

I couldn't find a dedicated thread about her on here (though she is mentioned it four other threads), hence why I'm posting. What have your experiences been like?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 01:29:21 pm by ynothgnis »

Offline Outcallguy

I've had similar issues in the past.

Possible reasons
1) She's missed your emails and deleted them
2) She has confused you with someone else and thinks you're one to avoid
3) She has seen you are on this forum and won't see you
4) She is too busy to take new clients
5) she's been ill/on holiday/started a relationship

I wouldn't let it get to you at all though, just chalk her up, delete her from your hot list and move on.
or if you really want to meet her, send one final email, very politely asking if she is ignoring you for a reason? or if you've upset her in some way. That's worked for me in the past.

Hetfield

k

I met her when she was in Woolwich.  She is intelligent, photos accurate, maybe my expectations were set too high, but for some inexplicable reason I felt that we didn't really gel that well.  YMMV

sucky2dollar

I met her when she was in Woolwich.  She is intelligent, photos accurate, maybe my expectations were set too high, but for some inexplicable reason I felt that we didn't really gel that well.  YMMV

Worth £150 an hour?

zootie

Wow she's pretty!
Bit strange she shows her face off though
Didn't think indian wgs were that blatant...
She really indian?

k

Worth £150 an hour?
I didn't recall that she was a clock-watcher (in other words £150 might work out for longer than the hour - if you hit it off), but as she has "moved-on" from simply dipping toes in the water to what now appears to be a full-blown occupation her attitude may have hardened.

One thing about comms: I remember that she was very proactive in responding to telephone calls and keeping me in touch with the status of the appointment I'd made.  If this aspect has slipped then maybe other things have too.

k

Wow she's pretty!
Bit strange she shows her face off though
Didn't think indian wgs were that blatant...
She really indian?
If you think she's the subserviant Indian type, look elsewhere.   She is nothing like that stereotype.

Offline ynothgnis

Why not just call her?

I suffer from Social Anxiety Disorder and so always make first contact via email to let the lady know what I'm interested in and when I would like the booking for (I always book in advance and look for ladies who see men with disabilities as they are usually quite understanding in this regard). After everything is agreed in principle, I phone up to confirm. Any other approach leaves me stuttering on the phone which obviously would make me sound like a timewaster  :(

Anyway, I'm just going to take her not reading my email as a hint I guess...
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 11:01:15 pm by ynothgnis »

Offline Marmalade

I suffer from Social Anxiety Disorder and so always make first contact via email to let the lady know what I'm interested in and when I would like the booking for (I always book in advance and look for ladies who see men with disabilities as they are usually quite understanding in this regard). After everything is agreed in principle, I phone up to confirm. Any other approach leaves me stuttering on the phone which obviously would make me sound like a timewaster  :(

Anyway, I'm just going to take her not reading my email as a hint I guess...

And yet in a previous post you not only made repeated phone calls but gave the woman a hard time over her shower facilities
Negative. Monica is nice. Services are well delivered. Confirmed on phone a shared shower only to be told no on arrival (but later offered). Not her on phone.

You suffer from OCD as well by any chance?

Offline ynothgnis

And yet in a previous post you not only made repeated phone calls but gave the woman a hard time over her shower facilities
You suffer from OCD as well by any chance?

I made two phone calls after emailing that lady as per her instructions (when getting directions she was taking other calls and had to ring me back).

I not incapable of using a phone, as I said, I just prefer to email first and then confirm on the phone.

I don't have OCD.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 08:01:05 am by ynothgnis »

dickywickey

I tried to see her a few months ago and i phoned her. To me she came across as cold and hard - which doesn't come through on the profile or feedback at all. When i suggested a date & time she said ok. Then later she emailed saying she is going on holiday the following day and she wont be able to do it, like she wouldn't know that shes going on holiday in a few days time? I followed up with a polite email reply thinking to keep the option of meeting open despite my irritation but it was deleted without being read. The End. 

The people i have seen I've been able to make a booking easily and quickly and the experience has been largely positive. Zero tolerance from me from now on - i no longer don't care how great the profile, pics or feedback are or if i miss out on a potentially great experience.

dickywickey

I don't know if im allowed to edit my own posts or maybe there is a time window that I've missed.

For the record : my aw feedback is 100% positive and she doesn't not know me beyond a that one brief phone call. Anyway...

Online NightKid

The people i have seen I've been able to make a booking easily and quickly and the experience has been largely positive. Zero tolerance from me from now on - i no longer don't care how great the profile, pics or feedback are or if i miss out on a potentially great experience.

That's the spirit ... remember, you lose when the game plays you.  :thumbsup:

I don't know if im allowed to edit my own posts or maybe there is a time window that I've missed.

Yeah, you can edit your posts within the first 5 mins after it goes up. Look for the icon of a pencil on a paper in the bottom right or the 'Modify' button on the top right of your post, which has the same icon.

Online NightKid

Oh, and welcome to the forum.  :)

Offline Bangers and Gash

I tried to see her a few months ago and i phoned her. To me she came across as cold and hard - which doesn't come through on the profile or feedback at all.When i suggested a date & time she said ok. Then later she emailed saying she is going on holiday the following day and she wont be able to do it, like she wouldn't know that shes going on holiday in a few days time? I followed up with a polite email reply thinking to keep the option of meeting open despite my irritation but it was deleted without being read. The End. 

That's my experience of her too. Money mad :dancegirl: and self absorbed :wackogirl:

I tried to set up a meeting with her a while ago. As agreed a few day earlier, I rang on the day of the booking [to get the address etc ] only to be told in a rather matter-of-fact-way that my agreed time slot had been given to a regular customer, but Lady Luck was shining because out of the kindness of her heart she could do me later. Obviously.... I decided not to bother - it's my money, so I set the time.

Being greedy backfired and she lost £200 that day. Oh dear ....  :D

dickywickey

Thanks for sharing. Its good to have this forum. Some of us a truly genuine nice people (me! even i say so myself) and i hate being fucked about.

When i first saw her profile i wasnt interested as i actually wasnt that keen on the photos. But she added 2 non professional / non photo shopped photo's (side on view and a sitting in park shot) and i thought "hmm, maybe" + combined with her feedback she came across nice and balanced = ill shortlist her. Im so glad she was the way she was as its just flicked a switch in me now - done me a favour possibly... as i said, zero tolerance from now on. Im not going to be so easily taken in feedback, proflles and photos etc.

And to move you for a regular... I can understand that financially from her point of view ... But its so unfair... You could have made special plans to see her and so she doesn't give a shit about you/us... that's prob what happened with my booking with her... :angry:

dickywickey

reboot to Jasmine Pasha? looks like it. found by chance.... not just intelligent... "very intelligent".... and not just pretty... "delightfully pretty"...

External Link/Members Only

Anyway...

Offline Convince Me

Has anybody managed to touch her flesh?

Offline stayer

I was interested in her. In December 2012 I sent her an email giving some information about myself and asked if we could meet when she got back from her Christmas break. No reply.

Subsequently I got in touch with her by phone. After a minute or two the phone went dead. I wasn't surprised as the building I work in has some bad mobile phone spots. But every subsequent attempt to call her from different locations and at different times resulted in the call being cut off. I reckon that she blocked me, which was bemusing as I'm always polite.