Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex Lover Ketrin XXX - NW10  (Read 779 times)

7 review(s) for SEX LOVER KETRIN XXX (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bleeding_ego

Afternoon Punt - 30mins / £50

External Link/Members Only

Contact - Comms good but fairly certain it was via a proxy as her English is crap when face to face. Easy enough to arrange time. Usual text sent.

Location - Couldn't be more obvious really. Seedy flat on the high street. Sure the locals know whats happening. Easy parking a few mins away. Pay by phone.

Girl - Better than her pics. Small but nice tits. Quite toned body. Face is ok. 6/10.

Attitude - She ain't winning any awards for customer service.

The Punt - Started with OW even though profile clearly states OWO on offer. When I questioned this she gave some crap story of a sore throat. I'm clean and decent looking, so it's pretty clear she just doesn't offer it at all. She sucks like a Dyson on speed, but no real technique. Grab by the base and suck like she's trying to get a golf ball through a hose. It took a little while to get hard but 3 times before I was ready she asked "sex"? Not even 5 mins had passed.

When I was ready I said ok to sex. She lay on her back for missionary. I like to take my time, but she kept on hurrying me. Several times I asked her if she was in a rush. At one point she shouted something to her friend in the other room and actually YAWNED while I fucked her. I tried playing with her tits and she told me to concentrate. Basically just wanted me to cum and run. 11 mins from walking in the room to leaving! And it wasn't because I popped early by accident - She just rushed the whole thing.

Don't waste your time with this one. There are much better around. If you do visit her, just pay for 15 mins cos it wouldn't matter if you paid for 5 hours, she'll still have you out in under 15 mins.

Offline peter purves

Punter's Alienation  :dash: :(

Sorry to hear mate! Cheers for the warning!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cacko69

Saw Ketrin  yesterday . Text for a 1 hour booking 70 pound 3 x cum include cim ,owo,fk, extra anal (20 pound)
  Body  same like pictures. Short story  wasting time  all session  pay for anal didn't provided  want more 20 pound
for cim and want to go 20 minutes earlier because have next punter.
  Big negative from me avoider her if you don't want to spend money for nothing.

niftyfiftydave

Afternoon Punt - 30mins / £50

External Link/Members Only

Contact - Comms good but fairly certain it was via a proxy as her English is crap when face to face. Easy enough to arrange time. Usual text sent.

Location - Couldn't be more obvious really. Seedy flat on the high street. Sure the locals know whats happening. Easy parking a few mins away. Pay by phone.

Girl - Better than her pics. Small but nice tits. Quite toned body. Face is ok. 6/10.

Attitude - She ain't winning any awards for customer service.

The Punt - Started with OW even though profile clearly states OWO on offer. When I questioned this she gave some crap story of a sore throat. I'm clean and decent looking, so it's pretty clear she just doesn't offer it at all. She sucks like a Dyson on speed, but no real technique. Grab by the base and suck like she's trying to get a golf ball through a hose. It took a little while to get hard but 3 times before I was ready she asked "sex"? Not even 5 mins had passed.

When I was ready I said ok to sex. She lay on her back for missionary. I like to take my time, but she kept on hurrying me. Several times I asked her if she was in a rush. At one point she shouted something to her friend in the other room and actually YAWNED while I fucked her. I tried playing with her tits and she told me to concentrate. Basically just wanted me to cum and run. 11 mins from walking in the room to leaving! And it wasn't because I popped early by accident - She just rushed the whole thing.

Don't waste your time with this one. There are much better around. If you do visit her, just pay for 15 mins cos it wouldn't matter if you paid for 5 hours, she'll still have you out in under 15 mins.

There is another review Using this Ketrin name that was reported as a sick looking girl, not this one, and the poster reported it to police as he saw pimp hanging around and her poor health,

There are several profiles written exactly the same around London and the South East, All young Hungarians. The " if you think i am full on line is in all of them" the rest is pretty much word for word. Almost certainly pimped exploited girls who don,t give a shit because they probably get sweet fa out of it, Extras are sold to you by pimps they get fuck all and quite likely not capable of doing them.

Even going for a P&D is just filling a pimps pockets.

Online scutty brown

FFS another £70/hour Hungarian...........you get  what you pay for and £70 gets you a victim