Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Private Club Aston, Birmingham - End of Month Ibiza Party (4 ladies  (Read 5216 times)

5 review(s) for TalulaThomas (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7098433) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6104552) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7271456) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline alibirmingham

Another visit to the Private Club this time for a weekend end of month Ibiza party where 4 ladies were on offer. Happened end of last month.

Link: External Link/Members Only

The ladies were:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (she was a replacement for the advertised performer Winter)

Price agreed and Time:  £80 (member price) otherwise think it was £100. Locker was £5 which is refundable but there are extras like Condom £1 each, Extra Towels if needed £1 each - 1 supplied with locker, Bathrobe £2 (recommended if first time - somewhere to keep the extra condom and cover up when not playing), Slippers £2 

Services requested or provided: None really as everything was at discretion of the ladies. Sex, OW, kissing & DFK, light rubbing / touching of pussy, tits, body etc dependant on the lady and their mood. Fingering on offer if they liked you but only one guy got to do that as he brought his Mrs. along and they played with Sammy.

Services declined: NO fingering ( for most) , No Anal, No  service of any kind unless the girl saw you put the condom on or put it on for you.

Comms:

Called ahead on the night with 2 hours notice and told just to arrive. 

In Aston, Industrial estate type road. Went to a afternoon party so less people/workers around. Imagine it's a bit more awkward during weekdays while the factories and depots are all working. Parking easy enough as plenty of free on street parking available.

Room:

Plenty of play rooms but all action took place in the main play room, or at least I think it was the main play room. 2 big bed type on either side of the room and as there were 4 ladies split 2 on each side. Was billed as a end of month party with live DJ, Hot tub, and outdoor bar none of which was on offer. Only difference I could see was more ladies and more importantly they had a bouncer in there. Not at the door but actually in the room walking around while everyone fucked etc. A bit awkward as usually in places like that everyone is there for the same reason but having what I felt like judgemental eyes on you didn't do much for me. Made some small talk with the bouncer and as nice as he was it was clear he didn't think much of guys who paid and played like that. When I asked if he's ever joined in his response was " Na man, I'd never pay for it" with a judgemental tone.

Appearance:

All ladies are pretty much as per their pics on the AW profiles and twitter (X) profiles. The Private club twitter pages have all the links.

Sammy I found very sexy and cute and same could be said for Gigi. Both very slim, cute and small but perky tits and soft small round bums. between size 6/8 for both I'd guess s exactly my type.

Jasmine was a last min replacement for winter (not sure who she is). Slightly bigger as Sammy and Gigi at a size 10 easy. much bigger boob and had more of a dominating presence. Juicy thighs as well and defo someone I'd describe as Thic.

Talula was around a size 10/12 and looked more older than the others. She came across more experienced, and to the point but friendly enough. Bigger tits and arse  again I'd describe as Thic.

The details:

Usual wait at the door for opening time but got in quicker this time round. Takes approx 3-5 mins to check each person in but can feel a lot longer when your half in and half out the club.

Usual prep once inside with having a shower and getting the robe. This time I took my own sliders. Would of taken my own bathrobe as well if I had one lol. Don't think that would be an issue although I haven't asked but given that you can wear boxers, T-shirts, etc and dress to your level of comfort I can't see why they'd object.

More people arrived and the brief stated about 5 mins late but once that was over straight into play. Guy to girl ratio was much better then last time I went and this time it wasn't a mad dash and free for all. A lot more calmer and less pushing to get in. Think I started with Sammy and a BJ (OW) while she was stroking another guy. Others were touching her, kissing her body etc but she was pretty much still dressed in the lingerie.

Eventually moved to sex and she didn't take anything off, just moved knickers to a side. Light touching of pussy but no fingers. Slipped in after some effort as the angle of the bed for penetration, her leg position and how small and tight she was all offered a challenge but not long after we started I came in mish and rolled off. almost immediately someone else took my spot between her legs and that was pretty much same story all night.

Next was Gigi about an hour later. She had just returned from her 15 min break and I was lucky enough to catch her as she was walking back in. Again OW to start and then sex. This time though struggled to stay hard as OW is never my choice (it kills all sensation for me) and having popped already I don't always recover as quick. Managed to get in but she was super tight even after all the pounding shed had over the last hour. After some emergency stroking I was up and in and I got to say I did enjoy her. Got her to flip into doggy and the sight of her arse and my dick going in and out as well as her sucking another off brought me to my edge and I was done for the second time.

Next hour or so I walked around playing with all the ladies but not having sex. It was during this part of the night I spoke to the bouncer and after his words I felt a bit uncomfortable. it felt every time I'd look up I could see his eyes on me. Almost sure it's more me then him but I'd already had 2 pops with the ladies I was there to see so wasn't overly fussed.

Got a BJ off Jasmine and she's got a vacuum for a mouth but she just didn't seem in the mood to have sex. I clocked this throughout the night and she wouldn't open her legs as much for guys to have sex. she was mainly lying on her front and guys would have to climb on top and try enter in prone bone with her tummy flat on the bed. Not a great angle. If she was on her back again guys would have to approach her and ask her to open her legs instead on being more inviting and opening them like the other ladies. Would also blank guys coming up to her for BJ's etc. When I approached her she was pretty much alone as most guys were focused elsewhere or taking a break.

Talula I didn't interact with much as wasn't really my type and I had already fucked twice and got another BJ so I was pretty done at this point. She was getting a fair bit of attention but think her highlight was getting railed buy a chap with a pretty big cock. I could her from the other side of the room and she was pretty vocal and enjoying herself. They fucked exclusively for about 10/15 mins easy and after that she was telling the other ladies about him and introducing him to them as well lol. That chap defo had a great night.

Summary:

Good night but left thinking I would rather of stayed at home. Not sure why as I got to fuck 2 good looking ladies and it was VFM but think I prefer the one on one and without the added pressure of having to rush or having eyes on you. And maybe because in a 1-2-1 you get more services like OWO, fingering, multiple positions etc. So on balance yes its VFM but it's also got it drawbacks.

Would I Visit again??

Being as this is the second time I'm no longer in any rush to repeat. I may go on a cheaper night when its £55 just so I can meet new ladies or attend a proper swingers event as that's something I haven't done yet

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline fredhiggins

Back in the day there was plenty of OWO. Seems to be rare now.

Long ago I went to the other club in Walsall when called R3tro, now Roxy's. Condoms were free. And plentiful and lying around. Condoms are a passion-killer at the best of times. They are even worse when you have to go and get more at the bar, in the middle of the fun, when you might be changing lady.

Offline mancsguy1975

Back in the day there was plenty of OWO. Seems to be rare now.

Long ago I went to the other club in Walsall when called R3tro, now Roxy's. Condoms were free. And plentiful and lying around. Condoms are a passion-killer at the best of times. They are even worse when you have to go and get more at the bar, in the middle of the fun, when you might be changing lady.

Any facial finishes on offer at all?

Offline alibirmingham

Any facial finishes on offer at all?

Not that I’m aware of unless it’s advertised as a bukake party which they have sometimes or if it’s at the end of the event and they take pics for their social media. Seen plenty or pics online with facials but never during the actual party as that would interfere with the flow. They would have to either lay there for 30/60 mins getting railed non stop woth cum on their faces and if one guy does it all the guys would want to do it

Offline zane.kaiser

I stopped going after the whole no owo debacle, yes its good value for money but not for me. I used to love going to private club and retro club but this whole façade of no owo is absolutely stupid. These girls are happy to kiss which can transmit diseases but not take a cock in the mouth? I understand its the venues rules, but it really does grind my gears!

Offline alibirmingham

I stopped going after the whole no owo debacle, yes its good value for money but not for me. I used to love going to private club and retro club but this whole façade of no owo is absolutely stupid. These girls are happy to kiss which can transmit diseases but not take a cock in the mouth? I understand its the venues rules, but it really does grind my gears!

I do agree to a degree. No owo is a serious mood killer and a major reason why I won’t be rushing back anytime soon. I would go on a owo night but as of yet I’ve not been super attracted to any of the ladies on those events so for now I can’t see myself going to any more.

Offline Travis1234

I do agree to a degree. No owo is a serious mood killer and a major reason why I won’t be rushing back anytime soon. I would go on a owo night but as of yet I’ve not been super attracted to any of the ladies on those events so for now I can’t see myself going to any more.

Agree no OWO is real problem. As is overcrowding of men to too few girls. Some don’t turn up others less willing to perform for long time. And it’s a nonsense cuz some allow
Kissing whilst others I saw facials done. Which means same risk as OWO so why not do OWO ? They kidding themselves. Gbs as all sex carry risks. It’s part of the job.