Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meena hot and Hot sexy Sonya xxx - duo - Birmingham  (Read 2939 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6722997) (14 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
47 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5324089) (46 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline stevesix9

I recently saw a request for some recommendations for a duo in Birmingham and seeing that reminded me of my ‘bucket list’.

So I sent off a text to Meena who I have seen before and who is well reviewed on here. She was straight back with a reply and we agreed a time for the following day. When I confirmed the next morning we did have to re-negotiate the time but luckily I was free all day so this was no issue.

The pair share an apartment at Water street - a well known block for some of the regularly reviewed Thai Ladies. So the apartment is clean and welcoming.

Once I had reached the flat and stepped inside, I knew this was going to be a great meet. Meena met me at the door wearing a see through flimsy top and introduced me to Sonya who was equally fit looking and scantily clad.

Got the paperwork out of the way straight away and asked for a quick shower. Although I had showered before leaving home, I knew what I had in mind for the session and wanted to be spotlessly clean.

When I came back into the room the pair of them were straight onto their knees giving my old boy the attention that he was craving. While Sonya was taking him deep, Meena was licking balls and letting her tongue wander further around the perineum. I’m just looking down at these two pretty faces enjoying their work.

Both Meena and Sonya are peas out of the same pod - slim with natural boobs that respond to caresses and tongue. They are pretty enough looking for my taste (I am not going to say drop dead gorgeous but they are cute). They are completely shaved below and during the course of this meet I tasted both pussies and both were beautifully fresh.

After the initial OWO session with me standing we moved to bed where we could all be more comfortable and the oral continued with them each taking turns and me reaching around their bodies to feel their pussies.

I invite Sonya to sit on my face while Meena continues the oral. She adopts a 69 position so I can give her pussy some attention, occasionally diversifying to some rimming.

I wanted some of their famous rimming myself, so soon I was on all fours on the bed and Meena went to town with her tongue in my starfish. Bliss!  Now these two are totally professional and they will not just sit idly by while just one of them is at work so Sonya, gets herself underneath to continue with the oral while Meena’s tongue feels like it is disappearing (Bliss squared).

A condom is summoned and I then take Sonya in missionary (while Meena continues her sterling rimming assignment). This is of course all too much and the inevitable happens to bring round one to a fine conclusion.

The pair obviously get on well while they work together and chat away.  (that is when they do not have part of my anatomy in their mouths). So after round one I am invited to receive a massage while I recover. A four hand massage then commences. I have never experienced a four hand massage before but I would thoroughly recommend it.

I am conscious that I want round two to get underway so Sonya provides the oral and begins to get him interested while I invite Meena to sit on my face for some oral on her. Soon the erection returns so a condom is applied. Meena commences in cowgirl (and Sonya still manages to keep herself engaged in the action by once again sitting on my face.

I know I need to finish doggy style so we all move around for me to go to town on Meena while Sonya is now chief rimmer. Sadly, I can’t make it happen so I make my excuses and withdraw - somewhat exhausted - and we all lie side by side on the bed.

Meena tells me then that we have 20 minutes left (apparently round one was 19 minutes in (doh!). They are good as gold and do not want to kick me out ahead of time so we chat and I eventually find myself giving Sonya a back massage to relieve some knots she has (how the fuck did I end up doing that?). So I am astride her back and of course the old by now decides to come to life. Meena spots it and wraps her mouth around it for some encouragement.

I shoot round two over Sonya’s back.

A leisurely clean up follows with a quick shower before I am on my way.

These two are superb and really worked hard to make sure that I had an unforgettable experience. They are totally professional and I would highly recommend them.

OK, I paid each of them £120 for an hour and that is not something I can afford too often but I shall save my pennies and do it again as soon as funds permit.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline RandomGuy99

Sounds like you had a great time. Thanks for the review.

Offline shed

Great review thanks. If you had to see one of them individually, who would you choose.?

Offline fairyguy

Great review thanks. If you had to see one of them individually, who would you choose.?

Nice review OP.
Imo Meena is the better option, more attractive facially and body wise and more attentive service. Sonya can be dirtier fun, also does not have a gag reflex so you can face fuck her quite easily

Offline stevesix9

Nice review OP.
Imo Meena is the better option, more attractive facially and body wise and more attentive service. Sonya can be dirtier fun, also does not have a gag reflex so you can face fuck her quite easily

Thanks guys,

I have seen Meena before  - her service is very good and I agree with Fairguy that she is a a bit more attractive.

Sonya seems a little bit if a cheeky minx and she does indeed take it deeper when performing oral.

In reality you would not be disappointed with either.

Offline shed

Thanks guys,

I have seen Meena before  - her service is very good and I agree with Fairguy that she is a a bit more attractive.

Sonya seems a little bit if a cheeky minx and she does indeed take it deeper when performing oral.

In reality you would not be disappointed with either.

Thanks and to fairyguy also :thumbsup:

Offline M8gic

Did you get a dou leg nlowjob off them, both at the same time

Offline HornyMoFo

That encounter sounded wonderful
You lucky bugger!

Offline Shplurgh

Did you get a dou leg nlowjob off them, both at the same time

I didn't - one on the pipe, one on the cogs. No threeway snog either - it was dfk with one while the other was occupied elsewhere. Don't think they interact (unfortunately)

Offline Fac51

OP - sounds like you had a fantastic FFM  :yahoo: Great review - cheers  :thumbsup:

I must try and break my Thai duck when work next takes me to Birmingham with one of these lasses

Offline M8gic

Did you have to change condoms

Offline petermisc

In my experience, 4 handers rarely live up to my expectations, but the OP seems to have had a cracking experience. Am seriously tempted, although Anya is my preference.

Online chatbite

Did you have to change condoms

I hope he did after he blew his beans in the first one  :lol: