Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Booking Eve Moon & Petite Hannah (Wimbledon)  (Read 1696 times)

Offline supaman5

Quick one! Does anyone have any tips on how to get in contact with Eve Moon or any of the girls that are part of the same group? They only have hotmail email addresses on AW.

I believe the group includes Petite Hannah, Stacy Nice Summer and possibly others.
Banned reason: No reviews in nearly 7 years
Banned by: 90125

wazzer

Quick one! Does anyone have any tips on how to get in contact with Eve Moon or any of the girls that are part of the same group? They only have hotmail email addresses on AW.

I believe the group includes Petite Hannah, Stacy Nice Summer and possibly others.
No they have the AW email link AS WELL AS hotmail addresses

Offline pong

Both are not here at the moment. Phone and e-mail going through a maid.

Offline supaman5

Both are not here at the moment. Phone and e-mail going through a maid.

Have you got the number of the maid by any chance? I'm planning to call to find out which girls from that house are currently working as it seems to change quite a bit.
Banned reason: No reviews in nearly 7 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline boardyhell

each to their own but passion paula and angellory in earls court seem a much better bet
havent seen angellory yet but that is a wrong to be addressed soon

Offline pumps

each to their own but passion paula and angellory in earls court seem a much better bet
havent seen angellory yet but that is a wrong to be addressed soon

:sarcastic:   OT much?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Boardyhell can you post links for passion paula and angellory please, my search revealed no results, thanks

Offline pumps

Boardyhell can you post links for passion paula and angellory please, my search revealed no results, thanks

are you serious? I pasted "passion paula" into the search box and it was the first/top result  :dash:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Yep, I'm serious, put passion paula in the nickname box on search and nothing....

Offline pumps

Yep, I'm serious, put passion paula in the nickname box on search and nothing....

I call epic levels of BS lol

Hidden Image/Members Only

even if you type "Passion paula UKP" into google it brings up that first search result.

Hidden Image/Members Only

yikes!!  :crazy:

wazzer

AW search is shite, try passionpaula (one word) or paula or passion all three will get you there but passion paula wont

Yeboahsleftfoot

Found her now, she looks horrific, thanks for the steer

Offline pumps

Found her now, she looks horrific, thanks for the steer

Boardyhell mate he's just insulted your woman,..... you avin' that?

Offline boardyhell

each to their own,my next fix is going to be angellory ,every now and again i need a dirty fix
i suspect at the end of the punt i will have considered it money well spent
good luck with hannah and eve
some romanian girls are decent and most hungarians are
paula is an excellent decent provider ,angellory is yet to be tested

Offline pumps

each to their own,my next fix is going to be angellory ,every now and again i need a dirty fix
i suspect at the end of the punt i will have considered it money well spent
good luck with hannah and eve
some romanian girls are decent and most hungarians are
paula is an excellent decent provider ,angellory is yet to be tested

We get the picture, your posts about paula are becoming a bit toutesque now lol

Angellory is just as good as the others (paula, lucy) service wise so you won't be disappointed if a good shine is your requirement, but I found her to be alot less attractive which did reduce the enjoyment levels a bit - and obviously she's got a different personality.