Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Experience of a good East Midlands punt for under £50?  (Read 1028 times)

Offline bobbygee

just wondered if anybody has experience a good East Midlands punt for under £50 for 1/2 hr or £80 or under for and hour? Most cheaper punts are with Romanians and these can be hit and miss. I did enjoy wickid tiffiny in Derby at £40 for half hour but she's a bit hit and miss for reliability! :(

Offline m@rk

Not half hour but miss classy type does 15mins for £40 which i often use if i'm passing..

Deffo vfm

Offline MajorPayne

Lots of choice for £60/30 minutes - challenging to find 30 minutes for under £50.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Not many for that price any more.
The ones that still are tend to be Roms (so risky) or older women who can charge less because they can use their free bus pass to get about and save money.
There's the obvious one of Kerry in (I think) Ripley. She's £40 for the hour but has a weird booking system. You have to go there and then keep calling her. When one client leaves, the first one to get through to her on the phone goes in next! If you miss out, you either wait for an hour and try again to see if you get the first call in...  or you leave. If you're unlucky, you could in theory spend the whole day sitting in the car trying to call her.  What a seriously fucked up system!
There's Paula in Mansfield /Warsop. She's a big old granny with tits like a dead heat in a zeplin race.
There is also another granny just north of Derby city centre. I think she's about £50 for the hour. Willing enough but a hell of a lot older than her profile says. I booked her last minute years ago and wouldn't go back. The house had that fusty kind of 'old people's home' smell. She was old even then. If you book her now, hurry up.... it'll be a race between you and the grim reaper to see who gets there first.

For the sake of £10-20, save for a bit longer - up your budget and see someone better. There's almost always a very good reason why some women don't/can't charge as much as the others.

I've found that if I go for a budget shag, I almost always come away disappointed. In which case, it may have been cheaper but it was still a waste of money.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 01:53:37 pm by Newtothisstuff »

Offline bobbygee

Thanks for all the responses especially Newtothisstuff (you made me laff!). I do often pay up to £60 for 1/2 but just wondered if i was missing a gem punt at a good price in the area closest to me.

Offline MajorPayne

The vast majority of my punts are 30 minutes for £60 and I'm rarely disappointed.

Online Dipper

:vomit:

Each to their own but don’t go for Kerry. Anything but,  there are better Roms around.

Offline Newtothisstuff

:vomit:

Each to their own but don’t go for Kerry. Anything but,  there are better Roms around.
Hell the lamppost outside would be a better shag! I should know, I've seen her. In my defence, she had used some VERY old and flattering photos. They may even have been of her. But the jury is still out on that one.
When I went, someone opened the door and I went in. My first thought was.... "that's weird and uncomfortable.... she's got her mother opening the doo...... oh shit!"

streetfighter1975

Tolly and Jess..in Leicester. Both fit as fooook as do half an hour for £40. I can reccomended both! Or even both at once. Did that last year for my birthday treat...

Offline Newtothisstuff

Tolly and Jess..in Leicester. Both fit as fooook as do half an hour for £40. I can reccomended both! Or even both at once. Did that last year for my birthday treat...
Links please.

Online Dipper

Hell the lamppost outside would be a better shag! I should know, I've seen her. In my defence, she had used some VERY old and flattering photos. They may even have been of her. But the jury is still out on that one.
When I went, someone opened the door and I went in. My first thought was.... "that's weird and uncomfortable.... she's got her mother opening the doo...... oh shit!"

:lol:
Who remembers grotbags from the old tv show??? Say no more.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 05:13:12 pm by Dipper »

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

not seen for years but cracking body

however very hit and miss - I think I did a positive review and then on my next visit a negative.  Attitude can be shit.

I think she got a positive within the last few weeks.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Links please.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Thanks CT.

I had a quick look. I'might always worried when I see 'Accessing from Romania' of a profile. It sends my alarm bells ringing.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks CT.

I had a quick look. I'might always worried when I see 'Accessing from Romania' of a profile. It sends my alarm bells ringing.

Generally spekaing, alarm bells should ring when wg/profiler accessing from abroad, but with these 2, given the number of reviews they have on here, those who regularly follow their profiles will be aware that they are back home for break/holiday. Also profiles were last accessed on 12 august. Once they return, you should find that their profiles usually on the 1st or 2nd page of your HL on AW, as they will be very active.

streetfighter1975

Generally spekaing, alarm bells should ring when wg/profiler accessing from abroad, but with these 2, given the number of reviews they have on here, those who regularly follow their profiles will be aware that they are back home for break/holiday. Also profiles were last accessed on 12 august. Once they return, you should find that their profiles usually on the 1st or 2nd page of your HL on AW, as they will be very active.

Yeah she goes home quite s few times per year. Probably 1st class in a solid gold private jet. ?!

Offline Space Invader

WOW - they both look faf - are you telling me that there are actually ROMS available that don't rip you off !!
I will keep an eye out for their return -could be bad news for Lucy in Leicester who I was planning to visit again !

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
WOW - they both look faf - are you telling me that there are actually ROMS available that don't rip you off !!
I will keep an eye out for their return -could be bad news for Lucy in Leicester who I was planning to visit again !

Yes, yes and yes.

Have had my eye on Lucy for over a year now, but her age is working against this perv  :D

Is she the one based in Hamilton, near the Tesco/McD?? I'm sure she uses the same flat as other touring Polish girls.

EDIT
You start at £70 ph with Tolly... but at least you know all the extras from the outset.

Offline bobbygee

Who's Lucy is there a link?

Offline bobbygee