Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: littleENGLISHbeauty (Kristina) - Outcall  (Read 636 times)

1 review(s) for littleENGLISHbeauty (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Yorkle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Summary is that whilst the actual hour's punt wasn't bad (not brilliant either, mind you......) there were a lot of hoops to be jumped through to get her naked, and by the end of my time with her I just wanted shot of her!  Sorry but I am going to ramble on here.

Comms: Kristina's profile would pop up for a day or two every few months, and always attracted my attention.  The one Saturday afternoon it appeared and as I was looking for an evening punt that day, I sent her message.  Replies via AW message, then via text after she gave me her number, all good and pretty immedaite.  Arranged an hours outcall to my place for that  evening, with a view to maybe extending if things were going well.  She called me about 2 hours before the meet saying she was tired and might be coming down with something, but she'd give it an hour and then let me know.  Whatever.  An hour later she texts me to say she's fine and will be on her way shortly.  Calls me 30 mins later from a car saying she is not sure, not feeling great etc.  She umms and arrs, moans about being tired, and eventually says she's not well and cancels.  Too late to arrange plan B so I sellte in with a beer and the TV.

Next morning I get a text saying she's feeling better and do I fancy meeting?  I jokingly text back "yeah how about right now?", she agrees and tells me she's setting off right then! I love a morning punt so was looking up for it (and still feeling the urge form the previous afternoon's attempt).

She calls me at arrival time to say she's here and parked up around the corner, asks if I will come and see her in the car first.  WTF.  Half expecting big burly blokes to be sat with her to help rid me of my wallet I go empty handed and look from a disctance, but actually find a pretty girl alone in a big BMW.  Well presented, smells nice, tanned, make-up on etc.  She tells me she is not well after all, and thinks she is getting a cold/flu - could we drive to a shop to get something for it?  We drive around for a bit, make small talk and she seems to perk up.  I tell her I've got flu remedies at home, and so after maybe 30 mins later than the planned time she's in my place.  She doesn't look or sound ill by the way......

I decide not to hang about and head straight for the bedroom with flu tablets and some water.  She is curled up in my bed, fully clothed.  Doesn't touch the tablets or the water, so I hop in with her and we cuddle up for a bit.  Small talk ensues, but lots of questions about me - what do I do, married/girlfriend, kids, past punts etc etc. Sensing this is going nowhere, I ask if she's staying or not, she relaxes somewhat, tells me she was nervous but she's fine and happy to continue.

So finally, probably an hour after the agreed time, I pay up and we begin the punt!

Meet: Started with some kissing, which got deeper and hands started movng across me nicely.  Finally some action, and whilst Kristina took it slow we were progressing nicely.  Undressed me, and in turn I got her to undress.  Nice underwear, few profile photos are probably of her, she is trim and I'd guess a size 8 bordering on 10.  Firm breasts which I spend an age playing with, soft skin, all good.  Starts OW on me and  it's alright, good technique and happy to take more or less full length.  In fact after a while I can feel the inevitable bubbling up, so get her to stop and she suggests trying a few positions.  Just as we are about to start, and with me ready for action all condommed up, she suggests getting a towel to lie on.  I look at her, and she tells me that she's just come off her period and there is maybe a chance there would still be some blood.  In fact there probably will be.  WTF again. 

Well, that's not stopping me so found an old towel (use it for cleaning my bike!), and after a little more oral I was ready to go again.  Cowgirl with DFK and some nipple play, and she got into it, which got me into it.  She lent back and with her tits wobbling about in time to my thrusts I shot my load.  Helped tidy me up, and no blood.  Cuddled up and she's back with the questions.  Non-stop.  Every answer I give gets a question or two back.   Why do I do this?  Why haven't I got a girlfriend?  What would my friends say? I ask her a few things, and her story just doesn't make sense.  In fact she contradicts herself all the time, to the point where I am too embarrassed to ask her anything as I know she will have forgotten what she's just told me.  She lives at home with parents one minute, then has her own flat the next.....no job, then runs her own business ect etc. 

Still got 20 mins of my actual punt hour left and so I start carressing her and moving my hands downwards across her stomach.  She stops me, tells me still sensitive from her period, and anyway she only brought the one condom. As RO is now off the menu, and that I only really only pop once in an hour I decide to cut my losses.  I've been with in her company for about 90 minutes in total, and possibly for the first time ever I'm happy to end early.  Sure, she has made me cum (and not too bad a job of it), but the rest of the time with her has been hard work.

I wonder if giving me the runaround at the start was her way of checking me out before comitting to the punt.  Then once she's had the cash, she was trying pretty hard to get it over with the minimum of effort or discomfort on her part.  Pretending to be ill, still on a period, no more condoms, all excuses to not bother really.  She wasn't too bad at the sex part, but all the extra-curricular stuff I had to endure to get to that doesn't make up for it.  Poor.

Recommend?  Nope, unless she started doing 15 mins quickies (at a fraction of her price) - she is pretty, nice body, and good at sex.

See again?  Nope, not for me.