Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffanee  (Read 707 times)

1 review(s) for Tiffanee (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline davegreen1961

External Link/Members Only

I have seen Tiffannee twice now. She is a lady of about 40, size 6/8, tanned and very well groomed. She is a very attractive woman. her normal place of work is a studio in Gun Wharf, nice and discrete. Tiffanees prices are excellent for an attractive English lady, the norm seems to be £80 for a 30 min meeting, so she is great value at £60.

I called her on each occasion and had a bit of difficulty getting hold of her, however if her profile shows 'available today' , she does answer. Once I spoke to her it was obvious that she is a fiendly, chatty person. Appointments made I arrived at the allotted time and she texted me the code to the block of apartments.

Once in, she made me feel at ease, was friendly and we chatted for a bit, before sort of naturally progressing to kissing, undressing etc. Tiffanee was wearing a nice dress each time and once removed this revealed lovely lingerie. She looks stunning in her underwear.
Lots of kissing, OWO, licking, reverse oral, fingering ensued. After about 20 minutes, on with the condom, and she climbed aboard and rode me to heaven - what a sight. On my second visit I chose to try missionary, which was equally good.

When we had finished, we chatted while I dressed, although the was no pressure from her to do so, I then paid her (she didn't ask) and left.
Overall, a great punt with an attractive attentive lady, who is English and obviously likes her job, has not been trafficked and does what she says on her profile. Highly recommended.
Dave