Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Summer Skye  (Read 7606 times)

11 review(s) for Sweet Summer Skye (6 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline onedivergent

Sweet Summer Skye a lovely, curvy graceful milf.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Skye a sexy milf with great natural breast a pretty face, her eyes are real  beaut and a sexy accent. I had seen the gallery and  having read on here how she provides a great service I  felt it was worth investing £140 for an hours experience

Saw @ hotel in Oxford and was treated to a relaxed sensual experience. She is the curviest lady i have ever been with paid or otherwise.

For me I enjoy seeing the services of the mature lady as have a good student social circle and parties so  like  paying for the sexual experience of a wiser lady.

So i can say the  comms (text and talking) were fine clear and friendly with Skye being flexible and adaptable to be able to meet me on the day of calling! #epic

Fortunately i was put at ease the minute i entered the hotel room as  skye is good to chat with and was genuinely curious which makes it a real experience than anything rushed. I booked  an hour as do with my punts and now understand that in that  time some ladies have time wasted with me with  unnecessary chat and going to the bathroom etc. Ukpunting has helped me learnt to both speak up for myself but also select ladies who dont do that sort of thing . I felt it was evident that skye was not a time waster in chatting and i liked talking with her. I was even saying that some ladies in past just talk to me for ages and i have to ask if i can kiss them or can we do something ?! Also its good to chat in between or after sex something skye was comfortable with as well as being super sexy in the bed.

We slowly made out as we were on the bed together. We kissed for quite a while on the bed. I found skye  being very complimentary towards me on how I looked and on my kissing . This made the occasion for me and sets me in the mood.
The kissing then moved from my lips to my body and I was treated to an expert owo blow job and my dick was expertly sucked as only an older lady knows how. I really enjoyed having a long hard suck , and it was so sexy to have my body being licked and kissed. We had a short effort at 69 which i was nt so great at licking but skye was very pleasant to just go back to slowly licking and sucking me off.

I have to say her breasts are super amazing and a real pleasure to experience.

The sex itself was very sensual and sweet and she took me really well and again really complimentary and encouraging which really helps me ! Fucking her and looking in her pretty eyes was amazing and great memory !

I guess the only issue is that coz im of only slight build i was n t able to do the amazing positions that i want to try with a cougar type- like picking her up-  i'm just not strong enough yet -more gym time!  but it was still a sweet time!

I did n't feel rushed and felt comfortable which is really helpful so i'm super glad of experience.
 For me this is a positive review as i have had some experiences previously with independent older ladies who have taken advantage of my nice nature. So i actually like to thank this whole site UK punting which has given me confidence to try out independents again rather than parlours and feel safe, secure , special and happy!

Thanks chaps I will continue to post on my milf experiences 

100%  YES!
Good skills and service

:)