Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My first multiple-orgasm in Munich!  (Read 2342 times)

Offline sirgrey

Introduction:
I was in Munich on business and had read many reviews of this woman's oral skills so when I visited I just had to try them.

The Comms:
Super easy comms via Kaufmich and then WA

The Lady (Personality and Looks):
She looks great and is really friendly and conversation is easy. She does this for fun (she's married) and it shows.

The Location:
My hotel in the city centre

The Meet:
She arrived on time looking nice but discrete. We had a chat and a glass of champagne and then she went and got changed. She came out looking amazing. She was provocative and demanding and she really wanted some cock.

The blowjob she gave me was spectacular. She built slowly and paused at my request when I was getting too close. Her DT had no limits. Nose to my belly and no gagging. I could feel her throat muscles pulsing, it felt amazing. I had to stop for a bout of RO to calm down. The plan was to try for two pops (I am old so can't always manage) so for the first one I went for CIM. However, she gave me my first multiple-orgasm (I came and she kept sucking and 10s later I had another orgasm but this time without cumming. Despite her valiant efforts there was no way I could get hard again. However, I did enjoy her persistent attentions.

Services:
- DFK
- RO
- OWO
- DT
- CIM

The Cost:
1hr @ €200

Link:
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 03:23:33 pm by sirgrey »

Offline RandomGuy99

You should marry this one as she has an address in Monaco.

Offline DThunter01

For some reason the images / website won’t load would someone mind putting the pics of her in the thread  :drinks:

Offline Priapus4u

For some reason the images / website won’t load would someone mind putting the pics of her in the thread  :drinks: