Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley x x - Portsmouth  (Read 1178 times)

132 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tel_house

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Until recently Hayley has only been doing outcalls which are no good to me. But she now has new premises so I booked for a 1 hour incall last week. The place is easy to find, has 2 hours free parking nearby and close to  a railway station.

I parked up 5 minutes before the appointed time and texted Hayley to say i was there, she can back almost immediately saying she was pretty much read and gave me the flat number and directions in the building. She has obviously put some thought into selecting new premises. The flat is a new build, the rooms are spacious bright and airy and it is tastefully decorated with plenty of natural light as the curtains were open (fuck me I sound like an estate agent).

She opened the door dressed exactly as I had requested in her school uniform, paperwork out of the way we started our role-play. She entered the headmaster's office as a cocky slutty 6th former and it wasn't long before she was over my knee for a good hand spanking, followed by a uniform inspection which resulted in further punishment. To avoid any more punishment she became my sex slave, so off to the bedroom for OWO to start with. As previously stated her blowjobs are among the best you will find. After a while I returned the favour with a 69. A mixture of OWO, 69, DT, RO rimming and anal play then followed for quite a while. Then a toy show before on with the little man's mac for cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. OWO and CIM to finish.

What a girl one of the most reliable and consistent WGs I've met definitely in my top five

Pros

a Ronseal girl
Reliable
Young
excellent DTBJs
attractive
flexible
enjoys role-play
VFM

Cons

Too popular - difficult to get a booking sometimes

Would I return:     too fucking right I will, already in the process of finding a suitable date
Would I recommend    very highly

TH