Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetxpetitexSarah - Windsor  (Read 1527 times)

38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6839013) (26 positive, 9 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline TJHooker

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

Ok, lets get it out of the way

Hidden Image/Members Only

She has a mole/growth on her back and it's not inconspicuous.

Duration: 1 Hour
Paid: £120
Services: DFK, CIM, OWO, cow girl, doggy, reverse oral.

Booking
Piece of piss, sent her a text, booking confirmed, postcode sent.  When I arrived, let her know and she sent the door number.

It's Windsor, parking is a pain.  It's either one of the public ones within 5-10 mins walk or on the road and paying at the meter or using the app.  I did have to drive round a bit to find on the road parking.  She has dogs which she keep locked in the room.  The door to her place is on a main road, but found it to be fairly anonymous. 

Sarah
Sarah in my opinion is no munter, I found her attractive.  She's like a pocket rocket, tits are small and responsive.  Clit was a pleasure to lick, clean and very sensitive.   She's was very enthusiastic when it came to kissing and fucking.

The session
I arrived, she was wearing a short dress.  Discussed duration and fee, money sorted she led me upstairs in to a room just big enough for the double bed.  Just as I was removing my socks, she'd already gotten rid of the dress, went in to full DFK and was trying to remove my jeans.  First round was lots of kissing, oral, sucking tits, more oral, her oral skills were second to none.  Condom on, she bounced away in cowgirl, I'm not talking just moving up and down, but actual using her legs to lift herself up to get a good thrust.  It didn't take too long to fill the bag.

A bit of rest, a chat and on to round two.  It was when I had her on all four that I saw the mole/growth in all its glory, yes it could be distracting.  So I ignored it and concentrated on watching my cock in her pussy.  Finished of with CIM which she spat out.

A bit of chat, noticed we had gone over time, I got dressed and left.

I have been back since, and enjoyed a longer session.  2nd time round was just as good as the first.