Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anakonda Plymouth visit  (Read 768 times)

Offline Gch1965

Had last of my monthly punting allowance left and felt like some ebony ass so thought I'd give anakonda a go External Link/Members Only, I'm sure she was reviewed as pandora previously but couldn't find any.

Quick response, basement flat behind mutley long path up to building but pretty discrete.

Usual behind door Into to dark hall, seemed friendly as walked to bedroom.
Now in the light she is chunkier that the images and facial features much harder and manly but dick brain wanted her ass so went with it.
I
Decided on 30mins

Off with our clouths, ass pics are accurate.
Tells me to lie face down for massage, first hmm ok.
Not bad with some balls grabbing and fingers testing my ass, occasionally she would stop and I could hear her wanking., ,
On turn over she was semi hard second hmm ok, I go to grab tits but with a smile no sore, third hmm ok.
She then grabs my cock and starts giving a fast hand job forth hmm ok and I'm already losing interest, she grabs condom forces it onto my not hard cock for ow, I grab her cock start pulling, it gets hard but not as big as her pics.

Afraid I'm not getting hard, she grabs another condom puts it on her cock, applies gel to my ass and her cock, tries to enter me is mish position, but has to keep stopping to wank herself hard, I'm just looking at her.

Finally gets in me and starts pumping, was ok but had lot better (see Dulce review).
After a while she's giving it the I'm cuming baby and makes all the sounds of her cuming, I'm still trying to get fully hard wanking my covered cock, decide it's not going to happen, so take condom off start wanking, tell her to take dick out of my ass so I can see her cock, she does reluntantly I can see the she hasn't cum in the condom.
She takes it off trying to hide it lol,
So I wank myself off while looking at her now limp cock.
Shoot my load, she does clean me up but she can tell I'm not overly excited by the event and does seem a bit embarrest, now I know some would say I should ask for money back but I just get dressed say see you and leave her still getting dressed.
So bit of a limp end to my punting allowance .

Offline Highfield Hal

The only saving Grace here is that you had the foresight to go with the 30 min option.
Sounded utterly grim. Sorry mate

Offline sablood

Sorry for your experience. But this has saved me from booking her. Better keep the money in my pocket.

Offline Gch1965

Now advertising as  Vanessa bombom in plymouth on birthplace sorry can't get the link up if some one could help,  it was that big when I saw her lol
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 01:17:44 pm by Gch1965 »

Offline Gch1965

Sorry should have read WISH it was that big when I saw her
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 01:34:36 pm by Gch1965 »