Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time portfolio Cardiff  (Read 1355 times)

Offline SPwest

Hi guys. I'll be in Cardiff this week and thought I'd try one of the girls from the Portfolio agency, it will be my first agency punt.. I'm guessing there's no real difference to the admin side of things but do you think you get a better service throgh an agency?  I would like your help with the choice of girl,has anyone met the new girl Nia? If not I'm going to try Alice after my research on here! Who's top of your list? Anal would need great if they offer it!

Online Doyle

Portfolio's comms are notoriously hit and miss so I wouldn't say you could expect a better service than dealing directly with the SP.  You also get the downside of not speaking direct to the provider about services.  I have in the past found Portfolio to be a bit coy about confirming services.  Many of their  girls have AW profiles, which in an ideal world would give you that detail, but Natalia's lists CIM for example and she resolutely doesn't offer that.  You can also expect to be asked for a deposit as an agency first timer.

Alice would be my recommendation, from their current line up but she is away until 17th Aug according to her profile.  Not sure I have ever seen a review of Nia.

Online Doyle

Not sure I have ever seen a review of Nia.

I think this is the closest to a review we've had of Nia:

I've had the pleasure. Positive all round. Will do a review when I find a min. Believe she is off travelling for a bit and back in July.

Offline dubs

Note you may be asked for a deposit for first booking with Portfolio

Offline SPwest

Thanks guys, I'm a bit put off by the deposit.. But I guess it's not so much of a risk because it's an agency. Nia and Alice are both unavailable aparently! So I'm going to try Natalia.. I'll let you know how I get on.