Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Apple Blossom - Temptations - Milton Keynes  (Read 1968 times)

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

External Link/Members Only

With new reviews encouraged, rather than tag ons, I thought I would add my own of Apple.

In saying this, I would echo a lot of what Bigus Dickus conveyed in his review of Apple - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33266.0

Location was easy to find by sat nav – it’s just leftish off about the 477th roundabout on the main road from the M1 into MK  :wacko: I could have parked opposite the location for free, but chose to pay in the larger car park, so as not to look too conspicuous. Bedroom was tasteful.

I had previously met Apple at LMP so I had a very good idea of what to expect, but hopefully with a little extra thrown in, that might not happen at a party. I wasn’t disappointed.

Apple looks young, innocent and demure (pics are a good representation), but give her a smile and she will soon have her tongue darting to the back of your mouth, giving you great OWO and riding you Asian cowgirl in a thoroughly filthy way (as well as many other positions). I booked her for an hour (£120) and she got 2 pops (2nd CIM) out of me within 45 mins. She is very attentive and keen to please. She also gets very wet and responsive during RO. If in MK again, I would have no hesitation in booking her again. Meantime, I’ll make the most of her at LMP (where she is equally excellent)  :dance:.

All in all recommended.