Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie_4_U - Southampton - Friendly Enthusiastic Cock Sucker  (Read 2208 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5836401) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline DevilTimed

Seen in hotel on outskirts of Southampton two weeks ago.

External Link/Members Only

£180 for an hour.

Coms good, clear and concise, friendly and to the point.

Was on time, and easy to find at hotel. Behind the door trick.

She's definitely older, and a bit bigger than her AW pics suggest. But I liked the look of her immediately. She's very pretty, in a sultry kinda way. She's around size 10-12 with great skin.

Her tits are actually great. Not the best shape, and not 100% pert - but they are big and feel natural, in spite of being old implants. I was convinced they were real, but they were not.

She's very chatty, so if you don't want a chin wag, avoid. She wants to put you at ease, get to know you a bit, and is super willing to talk sex and dirty stuff. She's got a sexy ditzy feel to her accent and way that she talks. I found it endearing, and quite sexy.

Her blowjob was very good, and was happy to slow down when asked, spit all over it, let me thrust a little (no face fucking though) and carry on when asked. She seems to genuinely love cock sucking.

Bit of a cock worship session, and sucked my balls good too. She allowed and encouraged some real dirty talk.

She was clean, and smelt very, very good.

Doesn't allow you to touch arsehole, didn't allow me to rim either. She did allow me to lick her pushy and responded well, but told me no to wondering tongue and fingers towards ass, even when getting into it. I respected that, but was disappointed.

Fucked missionary, doggy and she rode really well on top too.

Finished with her sucking my cock on her knees - then I came all over her face and partially in her mouth. Didn't dodge the cum too much, but could tell she didn't want the full load in mouth.

Very tired, but she was super keen for a round two with hand and mouth action in spite of my tiredness. She got a second pop all over her face with enthusiasm.

Overall, her service is good if you are OK with a lot of chatting to start and in-between. Didn't feel like time wasting, didn't clock watch, and our time ran about 8 minutes over in the end.

Would I return? If I was looking for a vanilla pop, focused on cock worship and a facial, absolutely. But she sets a lot of boundaries, and I love playing with girls arseholes top much to make that a regular thing that is off limits to me.

Fun girl, good service, sexy eyes, fun facial, would lick her pussy again if timings lined up.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 08:22:27 am by DevilTimed »

Offline nigel4498

Nice review, sums her up exactly.
I’ve seen Sophie a few times and she is very accommodating.