Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy Baby Shark - Woking - Great session  (Read 7854 times)

64 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5693558) (56 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Offline tp69

External Link/Members Only

£120 for an hour, no extras taken this time

Good comms. She uses a maid who responds very quickly.

Location was a block of flats near Tesco. Parked on the street nearby as it was the evening and free.

Girl - as per AW photos. Pretty face, nice smile, sexy body.

She was in a particularly sexy mood having been drinking wine before and then during our punt, and buy was it sexy. She was wearing a little black dress with no underwear. Started with me sitting on the edge of the bed in front of the mirror. She knelt on the floor and started OWO. Her technique is very good. She pays attention to the surrounds and is very skillful. She then popped a condom on me and rode me in reverse cowgirl on the edge of the bed while standing. At points I was sitting up to touch and kiss her from behind, and at other points just lying back and enjoying the view of her slowly riding me. She then turned into a side straddle with one leg on the bed and the other on the floor, this meant she could lift up more and I could thrust into her from below. This eventually got pretty fast and intense and I had a crazy strong explosion into the bag. We both fell back onto the bed and she was panting away out of breath :D telling me I'd be on top next.

A few sips of wine that I'd taken along, and I then asked for her B2B massage. Oil everywhere and off we go. This was done with more intensity than the first time I saw her. She gave me a really slow tit fuck while tickling my ass and running her fingers around my ass - no fingers inside as she instinctively knew I'm not a fan, probably due to a slight clench. This felt incredible, with those boobs sliding backwards and forwards over my cock. I flipped her over as I was really ready to fuck her now and it was my turn on top. I first spent a few mins on pussy play, just externally over her very oily shaved snatch. We were both really getting into this now and from here on it got really hot. Straight mish with no position changes other than legs in various positions - went on for about 20 mins. She'd only given me a slight kiss earlier when I came in, but by this point she was snogging me passionately as it built up. This was a fantastic 20 mins with a number of bouts of slow deep strokes, to building up to really hard butt cheek slapping pounding, while she fondled my balls and butt hole, culminating in another crazy powerful explosion.

We were both spent, and had worked up a good sweat. Had a shower, then a glass of wine and a chat, and left about 15 mins over time. I was her last client of the day so she wasn't in a rush and we were having a nice chat.

This session was way hotter than the first, which wasn't bad at all. My first time snogging a Thai girl as I don't normally for some reason, but it just happened naturally as the intensity ramped up.

Great session, into my top 2 punts of all time which I wasn't really expecting, but will now have to return to see what round 3 has in stall.

Offline Global_Punter

« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 01:28:08 am by Global_Punter »

Offline John987654321

Thanks for this. I've been thinking of seeing her, think I will now.

Offline Surrey1974

I found when she is drinking wine or bring some along the punt goes a few notches up. She gets more raunchy, sexy & dirty. Saying that so do I 🤣

Offline tp69

I found when she is drinking wine or bring some along the punt goes a few notches up. She gets more raunchy, sexy & dirty. Saying that so do I 🤣

Yes, I'm doing late night, wine fuelled, bookings from now on  :D

Offline rebenga

I would love to do a review but twice in a row, she messed me around with my booking once I arrived. So never saw her and tbf, can't be bothered anymore

Offline Surrey1974

I have never had any issue with her but suppose it is hit and miss with her

Offline tp69

Never had any issues, and the maid is actually very good, if a time doesn't work she really tries to find another option that does.

I do know that Jessy won't see new customers late in the evening due to it being dangerous for her. She'll only see regulars later on so that she knows it's safe.

Offline Surrey1974

I do get the impression at times it is Jessica I speak to on the comms rather than a maid.

Offline tp69

I do get the impression at times it is Jessica I speak to on the comms rather than a maid.

The maid answers as if you’re speaking to her directly, but def not. I asked Jessy a week ago and she said she has a lady that handles it for her so that she doesn’t get interrupted.

Offline Surrey1974

Just strange that's all as on last visit with her I text her if she wanted me to pick up any wine & what type. Just a weird thing a maid to answer.

Offline tony22

Just strange that's all as on last visit with her I text her if she wanted me to pick up any wine & what type. Just a weird thing a maid to answer.

A few years back I answered the texts for a girl a few times, and she told me I had to pretend to be her. Bit weird answering the questions in the first person. I did have to say 'yes I do OWO', but also 'no, sorry, I don't do anal'. :) And plenty of texts asking for money off, pics etc.

Offline shed

Great review. Tried to see her some time ago when she was in Wolverhampton but sadly missed out. Is anal included in the price or extra. Thanks

Offline ilsandy89

Anal with her and pretty much every other Thai in this "group" or similar groups is extra at around +30/40 Lizzies. With her it's £40. There are a lot of Thais that move around in pairs/trios that have almost exactly the same pricing structure.

Offline Chazz

Location was a block of flats near Tesco. Parked on the street nearby as it was the evening and free.

Thanks for the great review.  :thumbsup:

Is this the Tesco Extra on the Guildford Road, or the one in Wolsey Place?

Offline Fuzzyduck

I would love to do a review but twice in a row, she messed me around with my booking once I arrived. So never saw her and tbf, can't be bothered anymore

You should do a review of that. You can do a review of any SP so long as you've confirmed a booking. In that scenario, of being ghosted twice, I'd rate Neg, but up to you how you feel about it.

Offline rebenga

I would but I can anticipate the abuse I would get from the guys on her for negative review for someone with so many positives lol

Offline Ronin1980

I would but I can anticipate the abuse I would get from the guys on her for negative review for someone with so many positives lol

I reviewed her as a neutral
As I didn’t find her attractive or sexy.
And the silly noises pissed me off.

If you don’t leave reviews of your experiences, then you shouldn’t be on the forum

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Don’t be put off by others. It doesn’t matter how many positives someone has. All reviews are important

Offline Fuzzyduck

I wouldn't expect that. You have a perfectly valid reason. Fanboys would get called out. Personally I think it's really important for punters to be aware of all sides of the story.

Offline sensualencounter

Grow some and review, else there’s no point you being here. Your experience is just as important as any other.

Offline tp69

Thanks for the great review.  :thumbsup:

Is this the Tesco Extra on the Guildford Road, or the one in Wolsey Place?

It's the Tesco Express (smallish) on Guildford Road, next to Chennai Dosa restaurant. She's in one of the blocks just through the walkway.

Offline Chazz

It's the Tesco Express (smallish) on Guildford Road, next to Chennai Dosa restaurant. She's in one of the blocks just through the walkway.

Cheers!  :thumbsup:

Offline tp69

Had another hour session with Jessy. I guess it stands to reason, but each session has been progressively raunchier and different.

Only found out this time that she can DT, and very well.

I was totally spent after the hour. Definitely done my exercise for the week having had 2 punts in the last couple days.

I had tried to arrange a back to back session to see Olive (Curvy Busty) about a half hour later, but her maid wasn't replying to texts on the day. I wonder if it's the same maid that handles Jessy's and doesn't like booking back to back sessions. Might have more luck if it's Olive and Zoe.

Offline tp69

Guys, please can someone ping me Jessy’s number off AW. I accidentally deleted it and my mobile provider is blocking access to AW. Thanks.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Guys, please can someone ping me Jessy’s number off AW. I accidentally deleted it and my mobile provider is blocking access to AW. Thanks.

Always worth checking the SP summary. page here. Click the link above your review.

44 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5693558) (39 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=27661

Offline tp69

Always worth checking the SP summary. page here. Click the link above your review.

44 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5693558) (39 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=27661

Amazing, thanks Fuzzy. Didn’t realise it had numbers, very useful.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Amazing, thanks Fuzzy. Didn’t realise it had numbers, very useful.

Not always, but worth a check.

Offline tp69

Had another cracking session with her today. We were both having a beer and chatting as I haven't seen her for a few weeks, so ended up overstaying by around 20 mins.

Standard two rounds in the hour. She had a really sexy orgasm in round 2 during CG, covered in goose bumps and shivers. She's been off for a few days due to her cycle, and said it's the first one she's had for nearly a week so it was very strong.

High quality service as always.

Online advent2016

I still see her fairly regularly and I like the way she anticipates what I want and delivers it well. I still mostly go for a 15min PND after work.

Offline tp69

I still see her fairly regularly and I like the way she anticipates what I want and delivers it well. I still mostly go for a 15min PND after work.

I agree. She has sexual IQ that is off the charts. I'd never given this much thought, but it's true - as soon as you move your body, or hand, she anticipates what you want to do, it's impressive. Also, every session is quite different, and it's not because she remembers your last sessions, she just really enjoys sex and likes to switch it up, there's never a routine.

Offline Colston36

Yes, I'm doing late night, wine fuelled, bookings from now on  :D

When young I had amazing drunken frolics, all free. Now old and paying for my pleasures I find booze takes the edge off. It arouses the mind but thwarts the body. Enjoy it while you can!

Offline tp69

When young I had amazing drunken frolics, all free. Now old and paying for my pleasures I find booze takes the edge off. It arouses the mind but thwarts the body. Enjoy it while you can!

To be honest, the wine is more for her  :D I have a couple glasses, but it gets her properly going