Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty sexy Kate - Slough  (Read 951 times)

Offline wombat

External Link/Members Only

Thought this one might be nice - sounded clued up on the phone on initial enquiry. She told me that she was based in a new block of flats behind Slough station but would text me the postcode. I know the area well so just travelled there anyway. Parked about 10 mins walk away and by the time I got by the station I realised she still hadnt sent me the postcode. No matter, I called her up to get the flat number - she answered but didnt seem to remember me from my call only 30 mins ago - my cock told my brain not to worry about this. Once in the flat I was met by TWO girls - neither of them resembled "Kate" from AW. No matter, my cock (and my brain) liked both of them. I realised that they were both from South America and that the girl I didnt choose was on AW as Amazing Patti - trust me guys she isnt as hot as her profile pics suggest.
Paperwork over with and hardly any conversation or smiles from the lady as I got undressed. This for me is the critical moment with a new lady when it either bodes well or doesn't...it didn't.
In short - no kissing, no OWO, no fingering, straight on with the condom, nice fake tits, juicy pussy, no energy. I'd paid for 30 mins - £60 - so of course it was all over 15 mins later.
One thing she did that i'd not come across before was after i'd licked her pussy she got up from the bed and wiped herself with a wet wipe! By then I just knew I may as well get it over with and NEVER PUNT AGAIN!  Yeah right....

I now realise that the girl I saw was Angie Panama also on AW.

External Link/Members Only

Looks tempting eh?    Don't bother, save your cash!