Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM New Sweet Ann  (Read 3739 times)

Dodo

Phoned to make a booking only half an hour before I wanted to visit......an unexpected opportunity for a punt had presented itself. She was about to pack up for the day but readily agreed to take my business so fee of £80 agreed for massage, B2B and hand job was agreed for an hour.

Nice apartment which she has to herself in Granville Street. Entry into her place no problem.

She is lovely looking girl, 35ish I would guess. Cracking figure and fantastic tits with stinking nipples. I had a feel of them later and they are real. Flat tummy as well so pleased with how she looked.

Speaks excellent English. We had some nice banter throughout the hour. But when I wanted to drift off and enjoy she would pick that up.

The massage itself is just as I like it. On the soft side but she knows what she's doing. Not sensuous when on your front although there is the occassional forage up the ypur bollocks.

Uses her legs and arms during the massage in a delightful way.

She is naked from the off and gives you a B2B before she turns you over. Then a massage to the legs, a few strokes of the chest and she oils up her hands to deliver the coup de gras (is that how you spell it ?).

I really did enjoy the hand job and popped quicker than I have for a long time....it was almost premature ejaculation  :(

Unlike a recent reviewer mentioned I do not notice her hand over my bell end.....I didn't notice much to be honest as she delivered a wank sitting in front of me her legs a kimbo and me sitting up enjoying the site. I was surprised I did not get a clip around the ear when I had a bit of a visit to the partly shaven haven. I didn't push it by trying to slip one in.

Overall a great hour spent with a nice Thai.

External Link/Members Only

Redster69

Dodo

.......that should be 'stonking' not 'stinking' nipples  :(

Yes, although you can't be certain without a face pic I would have no reason to think that wasn't her. She has got a lovely figure.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 08:28:33 pm by Dodo »

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Dodo, pleased it worked out for you  :hi:

Stimpy

Is this the same girl that used to work at the same place as Mally , decent figure bit on the arse and hips ,but looked like she'd been chewing a shovel teeth everywhere , also went by the name Tida ? If so if I remember decent massage he and prostate massage was available but very limited touching I never went back for a second attempt

Dodo

Is this the same girl that used to work at the same place as Mally , decent figure bit on the arse and hips ,but looked like she'd been chewing a shovel teeth everywhere , also went by the name Tida ? If so if I remember decent massage he and prostate massage was available but very limited touching I never went back for a second attempt
Can't say I recognise that description.
What the fuck is 'chewing a shovel teeth everywhere' is that some sort of deviant sexual activity that has passed me by!!

Offline SeekingSensuality

Her Profile on AW states £60 for a 1hr session so I assume £80 is including additional for the B2B portion?

I will likely be seeing her tomorrow if all works out so thanks for the review!

Dodo

Her Profile on AW states £60 for a 1hr session so I assume £80 is including additional for the B2B portion?

I will likely be seeing her tomorrow if all works out so thanks for the review!
Yea, £80 is with the B2B.
Try sitting up and facing her when she delivers the HE, it was at that stage that I got my fingers between her legs.  :wacko:

Redster69

Paid Ann a visit today, 100% not the girl in the pics not even close so walked and gave my money to External Link/Members Only who's body is absolutely worldy if you like young fit and petit......great fun and highly recommended if you treat her right.

Offline Willy_regal

Dodo

Paid Ann a visit today, 100% not the girl in the pics not even close so walked and gave my money to External Link/Members Only who's body is absolutely worldy if you like young fit and petit......great fun and highly recommended if you treat her right.
How about a review Matey....she looks bloody lovely but only review is a negative......sounds like you had a better time