Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Photoshopped to hell  (Read 995 times)

Offline tintin100

Went to a famous rub and tug joint off the M1 and was expecting some fun to be had, this girl had many positive reviews on the internet. What i got was very mediocre partial tug and being rushed. I booked for 45 minutes but actual time spent with her was probably 30 minutes max. I felt rushed and didn't feel relaxed at all and had to complete the tug myself. She was very heavily photoshopped and had major surgery on both breast and nipple reconstruction and a tummy tuck. I am just totally flabbergasted nobody has mentioned this in any of the reports.
My question is, are people who visits places like this are easily pleased and are of the older generation ? I probably won't write a report as there are many satisfied customers out there already. Just wondering if I have a higher expectations then the average punter.   

Offline PleadInsanity

It's still worth doing a review to let others know your findings.

Offline tintin100

I can say the culprit place is Ego-massage.com . I think they should be ashamed of themselves with the photoshopping.

Offline Fully Sated

I can say the culprit place is Ego-massage.com . I think they should be ashamed of themselves with the photoshopping.

Sorry to read about your experience, it would definitely be worth writing a report to alert other members of the forum, reviews are the life blood of this site.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Steely Dan

this girl had many positive reviews on the internet.

Link to these so called reviews?  Were they on UKP?

Offline Fully Sated

« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 09:17:53 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline tintin100

I am not naming her, I am just angry with Ego's as it's their photoshopping that made me want to visit her. She is a very popular girl and I am rather surprised nobody has mentioned about her surgery. Most of her positive reviews are from another website.

johndoeyy

I am not naming her, I am just angry with Ego's as it's their photoshopping that made me want to visit her. She is a very popular girl and I am rather surprised nobody has mentioned about her surgery. Most of her positive reviews are from another website.
You wont name her but expect everyone else to do it ? You are pissed off nobody else warned you but you wont name the girl to warn others. Instead you want to leave that stigma hanging over all the girls on that website. You are a twisted little individual.

Offline Kingy28

You wont name her but expect everyone else to do it ? You are pissed off nobody else warned you but you wont name the girl to warn others. Instead you want to leave that stigma hanging over all the girls on that website. You are a twisted little individual.
Agreed

Offline tintin100

I have warned you guys. Ego's pictures are photoshopped to hell.

Online Jonestown

Is this yet more of The Anti-HoD Tendency ?

Offline tintin100

No conspiracy here. I have never visited HOD London but have visited both Annabella's and MKE on a fairly regular basis. 

Offline Steely Dan

Which website?  If not here then why are you moaning at us? You say 'most.'  Does that mean she does have a review here?  At least whoever wrote it tried.

The point is that UKP is not perfect, but it is much better than the others.  If you got bad advice from here please discuss. THAT is how we get better.

But this site does not get better when lazy punters mention a girl with a misleading profile, but wont say which girl.  Chocolate teapot statement.

And if you just want to warn us that agencies are generally unreliable then no shit sherlock.  Name her please.

Offline Steely Dan

No conspiracy here. I have never visited HOD London but have visited both Annabella's and MKE on a fairly regular basis.
They photoshop too I hear.  According to this review anyway.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53258.0