Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty well given up punting  (Read 1165 times)

Offline vinnie1952

Due to the lack of any really good providers I have almost given up punting, it is almost impossible to find someone that provides good service and value for money in the West Midlands. I have read on here about some of you having good service from some WG and have tried them myself to find that they are average to say the least. So think I will save my time and money and call it a day.  :dash:

Offline Beamer

Due to the lack of any really good providers I have almost given up punting, it is almost impossible to find someone that provides good service and value for money in the West Midlands. I have read on here about some of you having good service from some WG and have tried them myself to find that they are average to say the least. So think I will save my time and money and call it a day.  :dash:

Site rules state......
- Account deletion
"Accounts are not deleted, simply log out and don't use the account again.
Do not post resignation posts to announce you are leaving.
Just logout and don't be a drama queen"

.........and you can't spell either!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 01:08:17 pm by Beamer »

Offline Punterperson1971

Site rules state......
- Account deletion

Well said Beamer and to the op bye,as I think this punting lark isn’t for you.

Offline dboy74

I have read on here about some of you having good service from some WG and have tried them myself to find that they are average to say the least.
And yet only two reviews.

Don't forget to shut the door on your way out!

Offline smiley9

2 Reviews and 31 posts ?

You will be sorely missed  :sarcastic:

:drinks:

Offline Punterperson1971

2 Reviews and 31 posts ?

You will be sorely missed  :sarcastic:

:drinks:
He will be missed badly,I for one really looked forward to reading all 2 of his reviews,talk about inspiring me to go and punt.

Darkrtiad01

External Link/Members Only - Shes touring soon.....price is a bit steep but shes worth it :wackogirl:

Offline vinnie1952

Site rules state......
- Account deletion

Offline valiumdick

:( Ye i agree mate not the same just unintrested over priced blocks of ice.. street girls were the best in the 1970/80s well value for money

Offline Roodboy867

No decent WG or value for money??? Op, you really have contradicted yoursef if your first review is anything to go by.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=179797.0

Well what can you say this lady is a real star. I have only once before been made so welcome and that was a long time ago. Lots of French Kissing, sex more kissing and cuddling OWO what more can you want. I was offered a drink when I arrived and a shower before I left which I did have. The flat is very clean,clean towels.

Would I go again I'm already booked in😁

If you go and see her treat her with the respect she deserves.

£130 for 1 hour don't think you can go wrong

Either your review is full of shit, or your post is. either way.......