Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tactics WGs use to make you cum faster  (Read 795 times)

Online Payyourwaymate

After having the suspicion that I was a victim of a tactic used by WGs to make guys climax faster, I done some brief research on the punting wiki. I came across an entry that may also be of value for every punter here if not seen already.

This is the link to the orignal entry:
External Link/Members Only

For anyone that can't go on the link or cannot be bothered, I have posted the main points underneath.

Constant Handjobs

The prossie starts wanking you off through the zipper in your trousers before you've taken them off. You have a naked cuddle and she's vigorously wanking you off when you get close. You have a blowjob and she wanks the shaft while sucking your cock. When she's having a breather she wanks you furiously. Before putting a condom on she wanks you off a bit more. You have sex in missionary and cowgirl as she is guiding you in, she gives your penis a bit more of a rub.

Dirty Talk

I love dirty talk, some men don't; but the fact is it can often bring men to the point of no return quicker. It is often said during sex, especially when there's time left on the clock, designed to make round 2 difficult.

Clamping

You are having penetrative sex with a girl. She uses her pelvic floor muscles (kegal exercises) to make her pussy appear very tight. The man usually cums in seconds. If it is a short booking time is pretty much over, if it is a long booking it makes round 2 difficult.

If there are any other techniques others may be aware of, please share. Stay vigilant to get your moneys worth out there, and don't get short timed indirectly.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
There's a link to the Punting Wiki on the main page, it's there for all to see. If members can't be arsed to read it that's their choice. Not much point in repeating it.   

Online Payyourwaymate

There's a link to the Punting Wiki on the main page, it's there for all to see. If members can't be arsed to read it that's their choice. Not much point in repeating it.   

Oh alright, kl no problem  :thumbsup: .